Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Both. We’ve had the best years of Sergio and hopefully will get the best years of Erling. They are from slightly different eras so we are lucky to have them both. Very different types of brilliant players

I don’t think I’ll ever have the same feeling I had, when Aguero banged in the winner against QPR, again.

Clearly, how do you make that out?
Look at the amount of goals he scores compared to Aguero. He's clearly a more prolific striker. That doesn't make Aguero a bad player, but Haaland is on track to be the greatest-ever striker.

Sergio is a legend at City haaland is yet to be but I fully expect him to get close to Sergio would be happy if he took over from him which means we win more.
I know I've not answered the questions

Look at the amount of goals he scores compared to Aguero. He's clearly a more prolific striker. That doesn't make Aguero a bad player, but Haaland is on track to be the greatest-ever striker.
I don't think that you can make that assumption after 1.5 seasons. That's why I questioned "clearly".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.