Prince Edward what's the point.

All of you getting proper leary but if push came to shove most of you meeting his highness face to face would be proper sniffing and doing daft-head curtsies and groveling up and asking him how his mam was doing.He's done pretty well for himself and married the best looking bird out of all of the royals and now he has received a wonderful birthday present of an Earldom so fair fooks to the chap and better than the Lynx gift sets choccies or cuff-links you lot get... ..Ohh Ohh your Earlness and may I say what a privilege and an honour it is to have met you and I thought your team did rather well in the It's A knockout Show and I have watched all of your productions.

Last edited:
All of you getting proper leary but if push came to shove most of you meeting his highness face to face would be proper sniffing and doing daft-head curtsies and groveling up and telling him what a smashing name Edward is and asking him how his mam was doing.He's done pretty well for himself and married the best looking bird out of all of the royals and now he has received a wonderful birthday present of an Earldom so fair fooks to the chap and better than the Lynx gift sets choccies or cuff-links you lot get... ..Ohh Ohh your Earlness and may I say what a privilege and an honour it is to have met you and I thought your team did rather well in the It's A knockout Show and I have watched all of your productions.

You are all turning into Baldrick-esque rabble rousers and don't deserve this little treat I lined up for you but if it shuts your Cromwellian hides for 30 minutes then so be it and bring on the games.

Bob, you back on the glue?

All of you getting proper leary but if push came to shove most of you meeting his highness face to face would be proper sniffing and doing daft-head curtsies and groveling up and telling him what a smashing name Edward is and asking him how his mam was doing.He's done pretty well for himself and married the best looking bird out of all of the royals and now he has received a wonderful birthday present of an Earldom so fair fooks to the chap and better than the Lynx gift sets choccies or cuff-links you lot get... ..Ohh Ohh your Earlness and may I say what a privilege and an honour it is to have met you and I thought your team did rather well in the It's A knockout Show and I have watched all of your productions.

You are all turning into Baldrick-esque rabble rousers and don't deserve this little treat I lined up for you but if it shuts your Cromwellian hides for 30 minutes then so be it and bring on the games !

Done alright for himself?please elaborate I think I have been missing something

Anthony turned out ok

default.jpg
"Ant'nee put the keckle on"

So hes no military man but that's no big deal because his strengths lay elsewhere.He is more artistic and medals arn't everything.He can act and loves theater music and is just quietly doing his thing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.