Prince Edward what's the point.

Medals for fuck all mate. He quit his royal marines course after only 4 months. He's in the Paras now I believe. Been a para-site ever since; )

All the soldiers old and young who have actually fought, must look at Cunts like him, and he’s not alone, with a rack of medals and shake their heads.

My great grandfather did not have great respect for the officer class. He said he only met one who was worth a fuck when the fighting started.

Medals ..non campaign I agree but medals nontheless.

dIQj065.jpg
Ha ha fucking ha.!!!

All the soldiers old and young who have actually fought, must look at Cunts like him, and he’s not alone, with a rack of medals and shake their heads.

My great grandfather did not have great respect for the officer class. He said he only met one who was worth a fuck when the fighting started.
I agree. My grandad (I never knew) was shot during a battle in WW2. Only thing he received was an operation to remove his damaged lung.

I agree. My grandad (I never knew) was shot during a battle in WW2. Only thing he received was an operation to remove damaged lung.

I mixed that up. It was my grandfather not my great, although his dad fought in the first war with the Highlander’s. I don’t suppose he would have felt any different. My dad’s brother got court martialed and dishonorably discharged from The HLI from knocking out an officer, who was according to my uncle “ a right ****”

I was proud of him and still am. :)

All of you getting proper leary but if push came to shove most of you meeting his highness face to face would be proper sniffing and doing daft-head curtsies and groveling up and asking him how his mam was doing.He's done pretty well for himself and married the best looking bird out of all of the royals and now he has received a wonderful birthday present of an Earldom so fair fooks to the chap and better than the Lynx gift sets choccies or cuff-links you lot get... ..Ohh Ohh your Earlness and may I say what a privilege and an honour it is to have met you and I thought your team did rather well in the It's A knockout Show and I have watched all of your productions.
I was in Blackpool last week when Wills + Kate visited. I took the piss out of the hotel guests who were going out after breakfast to get a decent viewing spot. We set off in the opposite direction to walk to Fleetwood. Must confess I took a quick peek on Granada Reports and ended up telling most of the guests what the two of them had being doing whilst they were stood waiting in the pissing rain.

If you’re lucky enough to have one, most people hitting 55 might get to raid their pension fund... don’t think it would be on this chump’s to do list for a few years yet, I have a feeling he might be okay in retirement

Passed up the chance of a meet/'handshake' with Queenie about 25 years ago in Rochdale, told the rest of the staff i'd mind the phones while they all fucked off.

To this day I'd not cross the road to see any of them I'm fully in the @halfmist camp.

Passed up the chance of a meet/'handshake' with Queenie about 25 years ago in Rochdale, told the rest of the staff i'd mind the phones while they all fucked off.

To this day I'd not cross the road to see any of them I'm fully in the @halfmist camp.

Hypothetical question but early one morning postie brings a conspicuous looking envelope containing your imminent appointment to Buck Palace to become Sir Blue B4 for outstanding service to our Moons surface so would you accept it or throw away a knighthood that you so rightly deserve for tirelessly working your clout off since 2005.In the style of Brianne off Tarth you my friend would bend of that knee and your Cromwellian adventures would be at an end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.