Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

American media seem to be pushing the overdose story. A massive shame if true. To die young is shocking, to die of an accidental OD, to me, makes it a little more so.
Certainly a lot of people out there would love to see this be true, hope not

I love the look on George Junior's face when Prince starts playing

As others have said ..... absolutely phenomenal!!

Amazing singer/songwriter, choreographer & showman but one aspect that never truly got picked up on was his effortless command of the guitar (or the multitude of other instruments he mastered).

Still can't believe he's gone but, if the rumours of 'the vault' of work he hadn't released are true, we'll hopefully have years of new stuff to look forward to .... just a heartbreaking pity we will never again get to see him perform it live!

One thing I think got overlooked somewhat when he was alive was his skill with a guitar, that fella could rip it up with the best around.
someone asked eric clapton whats it like to be the best guitarist in the world he replied " i dont know you would have to ask prince"

I've never been a fan of his personal work. Still one of the best musicians to ever graced the music scene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.