Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

4 foot 6, wears purple, George Cole tash, soul glo hair, changes name to a symbol

Cool? God no

I have to agree, Great musician but he looked like a Time Bandit dressed in Quality Street wrappers.

I have to agree, Great musician but he looked like a Time Bandit dressed in Quality Street wrappers.
Women that he banged: Carmen Electra, Kim Basinger, Madonna, Mayte Garcia, Apollonia, Heidi Mark (Playmate), Sheila E. and Devin Devazquez (Playmate) among others. Pretty much any guy on here would don any outfit that allowed for that kind of success with the ladies.

He's cool because he can get away with that dress sense.

Most others would just look ridiculous, Sing like that, play instruments and perform like that....dress however you like.

I'd wear a shit-stained loincloth as a breathing apparatus for 5 minutes with this:

Kylie2.jpg
hmmmmmmmmm, what? just wanted to see the mother of all my ass lesions again, worth every one ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.