Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

Sad to see the conspiracy theory nutters have started spreading their bullshit about his death.

No idea if its linked already but this is an excellent cover.

He did it live the other night at the Bridgewater hall too.

Musician and singer Prince died of an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller fentanyl, it has been revealed.

A one-page report by the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office says the 57-year-old administered the drug himself, but it is not known when he took it.

Musician and singer Prince died of an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller fentanyl, it has been revealed.

A one-page report by the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office says the 57-year-old administered the drug himself, but it is not known when he took it.

That's what Mrs Stony is on, I thought it was only prescribed in patch form.

Also in like a lollipop type thing,i think half the celebs in America are hooked on the stuff,another pointless waste of a youngish person

Why would they prescribe it in a lollipop ffs? It's just asking to be abused.

Why would they prescribe it in a lollipop ffs? It's just asking to be abused.
I remember jade goody being on them near the end,i don't know if prince needed it or was just hooked,sad really and they never learn from each death do they,they just end up being the next one to die,on that cheery note i'm off to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.