Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

I wouldn't want to be a celebrity, it's like final destination at the moment.

Rip Prince. I used to like what he did even though his musical style was not really my cup of tea.

Bruce Forsyth not in a great way either by sounds of it.

Just had a quick look at the set list for that night, opened up with Endorphinmachine what a fucking track, I remember the group were very tight, finished with Gold which is still one of my faves

I remember the gold finale vividly, i had been a fan of his since my school day and the 1999 album, i remember clearly people taking the piss out of a few of us as they all liked Jackson.

I think time will show who the greater talent was. Prince was a musical genius and didn't wank of a monkey.

Lemmy, Alan Rickman, Victoria Wood, Terry Wogan, David Bowie, Glenn Frey, George Martin, Paul Daniels, Ronnie Corbett, Harper Lee now Prince. Never seen a few months like it for celebrity deaths. And we're not even out of April yet.

A true star. Love his music.

However. Any celebrity over aged of 50 that dies really doesn't shock me.

I remember clearly people taking the piss out of a few of us as they all liked Jackson. I think time will show who the greater talent was. Prince was a musical genius and didn't wank of a monkey.
As far as singing voice is concerned, an argument could be made either way but as far as musical genius Prince wins hands down. He was a one-man band and killed on guitar as others have alluded to. "Produced, arranged, composed, and performed by Prince." Yes indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.