Prince (popstar) dead R.I.P

Lemmy, Alan Rickman, Victoria Wood, Terry Wogan, David Bowie, Glenn Frey, George Martin, Paul Daniels, Ronnie Corbett, Harper Lee now Prince. Never seen a few months like it for celebrity deaths. And we're not even out of April yet.

I am now dreading the nightly early evening news - it starts with " and tonights celebrity death is..... " ( drum roll ) this first four months of 2016 has just been amazing.

RIP Prince - a true force on stage and on record

Although I didn't care for most of his music, he certainly was a great musician who was blessed with oodles of charisma, energy and stage presence.

He sang Heroes at a concert last week in tribute to Bowie, which is spooky

The wife has just reminded me about the Prince mixtape I made that helped woo her from her then boyfriend. One side was titled "fast n funky" the other "slow n slippery".
God I was a smooth **** back in the day.
We are both sat here banging out the Prince with a tear in our eyes whilst the kids are telling us to turn it down.
RIP your purpleness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.