Print works on sat

15 TOTTENHAM FANS ALREADY ARRESTED

<a class="postlink" href="http://eugene3.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1&page=686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://eugene3.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... 1&page=686</a>

rickmcfc said:
Citizen52 said:
LIVE SPORT AT NORWEGIAN BLUE

Today

Man City v Tottenham Hotspur 07:45 PM

14 May 11 Blackburn Rovers v Man Utd 12:45 PM

14 May 11 Man City v Stoke - FA Cup Final 03:00 PM

Not really ideal with them playing before but I suppose it's an option. Are there any blue friendly pubs?

If there are loads going to shambles square forst then going into norwegian blue then im well up for this. Anyone else?

Probably end up doing this then tbh just depends how many, just want somewhere with an atmosphere and as many of us as possible.

quinny's disco pants said:
5 of us going to walkabout, 1 went on derby day said it was a great atmosphere & was all blue upstairs!!

To be fair we were away that day so I think with them playing before us on Sat the composition might be a bit different (plus the thought of those United nights being hosted in there puts me off it and putting any money into the establishment). Can see some of them going back to Victoria on the train as well from Blackburn but at the minute Printworks looking the most likely for me.

Just wanted to bump this up a bit for anyone who hadn't seen it or had any other suggestions.

Citizen52 said:
Haha. You'd expect so! Let's see how this thread unfolds there may be other suggestions.

Is there not supposed to be a pub on Oxford Road where the landlord is a blue? Or did I imagine that thread?

think that was the courtyard just off oxford road near manchester student village but that gets a shit load of rags in when they play apparently, so ma mate said

I know it gets a lot of bad press on here but mary D's really is a great place to watch City. I watched Us when we played the rags last year at old Trafford and it was a great atmosphere. On Monday night I saw a sign outside advertising the game on Sat, and as always is City fans only.get yourselves in there Blues!!!

Norwegian Blue are, according to their website. From the looks of this thread there's gonna be a few of us going Shambles first and then onto there.<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm --<br /><br />Norwegian Blue are, according to their website. From the looks of this thread there's gonna be a few of us going Shambles first and then onto there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.