Print works on sat

peppa pig said:
I know it gets a lot of bad press on here but mary D's really is a great place to watch City. I watched Us when we played the rags last year at old Trafford and it was a great atmosphere. On Monday night I saw a sign outside advertising the game on Sat, and as always is City fans only.get yourselves in there Blues!!!

ive phoned M ds today open at 11am only blues allowed in with city cards etc proof that your a blue.going down with 4 or 5 pals should be good.

uwe282828 said:
peppa pig said:
I know it gets a lot of bad press on here but mary D's really is a great place to watch City. I watched Us when we played the rags last year at old Trafford and it was a great atmosphere. On Monday night I saw a sign outside advertising the game on Sat, and as always is City fans only.get yourselves in there Blues!!!

ive phoned M ds today open at 11am only blues allowed in with city cards etc proof that your a blue.going down with 4 or 5 pals should be good.
Briliant. I now know where i'm going<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 am --<br /><br />
uwe282828 said:
peppa pig said:

Briliant. I now know where i'm going

I wouldn't go in Norwegian Blue for a gold clock. If it's the same door staff they are a bunch of Al Quaeda supporting thugs.

Don't believe me? Tell them you're in the Forces on your way in and see if you get the same reaction my ex squaddie mate and his still serving mates got a couple of years ago.

Judge Roughneck said:
I wouldn't go in Norwegian Blue for a gold clock. If it's the same door staff they are a bunch of Al Quaeda supporting thugs.

Don't believe me? Tell them you're in the Forces on your way in and see if you get the same reaction my ex squaddie mate and his still serving mates got a couple of years ago.

Talk out of your ass fella..

Maybe a few years ago but I was in there a few weeks ago and most of the lads on the door that night were all white, more probably supporters of The EDL than Al Quaeda.

So it's Printworks lads on Sat?

Wanted CitySquare but can't get tickets :(

Where is Shambles? probably walk past it all the time just never payed attention, shambolic

SteSteez said:
Judge Roughneck said:

Talk out of your ass fella..

Maybe a few years ago but I was in there a few weeks ago and most of the lads on the door that night were all white, more probably supporters of The EDL than Al Quaeda.

So it's Printworks lads on Sat?

Wanted CitySquare but can't get tickets :(

Where is Shambles? probably walk past it all the time just never payed attention, shambolic

Fair enough bud, just saying I personally wouldn't go in there and why.
Shambles is the the square at the bottom of the steps just past the Triangle, near the ferris wheel. Don't mention it.

Cheers, guys. I'll come down with a blue mate of mine then. So Shambles is the name dedicated to that area of pubs? Or it's one pub in particular? Never heard of it for some reason!

Citizen52 said:
Falz said:
Where's Shambles? I'm up for this :)

Behind the big wheel or behind the Cathedral depending which way you're coming from. Head between those two and ask someone, it's kind of hard to explain lol.

There's a Selfridges opposite.

Or if getting the bus, get off at Shudehill and walk down the hill.
If getting into Picc, walk down the town and take right after the Arndale (you could even nip into Harvey Nics and earn some brownie points for when you get home)

ctid-1990 said:
Citizen52 said:
Haha. You'd expect so! Let's see how this thread unfolds there may be other suggestions.

Is there not supposed to be a pub on Oxford Road where the landlord is a blue? Or did I imagine that thread?

think that was the courtyard just off oxford road near manchester student village but that gets a shit load of rags in when they play apparently, so ma mate said

i live just round the corner, rammed full of rag dickheads all the time. Even when its just us playing they seem to turn up to watch us and spew rag bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.