Print works on sat

Hoping to meet up with you all a great day to have a saturday off work so its either the Printworks or the N Blue

Being persuaded by a mate to go to Mary Ds coz Shambles ain't that busy at the mo... any input? :)

Wasn't as rocking as CS in shambles (was kinna shit tbh), but the Real atmosphere was in Norwegian Blue.
Screens everywhere so most people had a good view, My throat feels bad now after so much singing lol...

People shouting orders to a referee who's 200+miles away :D

me and Megs were soaked in alcohol, everyone bouncing, some lads stripping down getting naked, the whole bar was doing the poznan.... (dunno what it was like upstairs though)

Tried getting tickets for the CS but Norwegian Blue Bar equalled it for me (we did the CS for the semi's)

Absolutely gutted about not going to Wembley, but Norweigan Blue was top drawer, i've never set foot in the place before, and only went because of recommendations on here.
Fantastic atmosphere and definately one to go for televised City games in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.