Print works on sat

James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
Ok I'm coming up to Manchester to watch it tomorrow, I was planning on watching it at Footage, a pub near my mates uni, but this has got me interested. Am I right in thinking Printworks is near the Arndale? Like on a little side road near the wheel? And I can't make out if Printworks and Shambles are different things... Where will be the best place to watch it in Manchester?

OMG. This is it, we are global!
Whats it? Whats global? Where do I watch it?! Aaaaaargh so confused now!

Global is on Deansgate near Tony & Guy.
But that doesn't answer any of my questions haha.

You can have your hair cut and watch the match.
I do need a haircut actually but tomorrow is not the time nor the place! Just need to know if it will be better in Print Works or Footage?

Have you heard of the slut walk?

twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
Ok I'm coming up to Manchester to watch it tomorrow, I was planning on watching it at Footage, a pub near my mates uni, but this has got me interested. Am I right in thinking Printworks is near the Arndale? Like on a little side road near the wheel? And I can't make out if Printworks and Shambles are different things... Where will be the best place to watch it in Manchester?

I do need a haircut actually but tomorrow is not the time nor the place! Just need to know if it will be better in Print Works or Footage?

The size of these quotes are getting ridiculous, I say we keep going until they're massive.

James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:

The size of these quotes are getting ridiculous, I say we keep going until they're massive.

Printworks.

twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:
twinkletoes said:
James23 said:

Printworks.
Seriously? Or am I going to have to have to quote this into oblivion? Printworks does sound the better option at the minute...

If you keep doing quotes like that, don't you know you will break the Internet!!!

I'm thinking of heading in that direction. Live in Liverpool these days and I reckon it would be bordering on criminal to watch it as the only City fan in a local pub!

Wouldn't normally go in Printworks/N.Blue for a drink but if that's where it's showing.......

A pint in the sun outside Sinclairs sounds like a good warmup though!

Just woke up and my Tonsils feel much better lol... See you all at Shambles ;) Print Works will be better than Footage...

timothy said:
I'm thinking of heading in that direction. Live in Liverpool these days and I reckon it would be bordering on criminal to watch it as the only City fan in a local pub!

Wouldn't normally go in Printworks/N.Blue for a drink but if that's where it's showing.......

You mean a pint in the rain? I don't think we'll see much sun today!

timothy said:

Try being a City fan in Stoke. I'm thinking of coming up for the game, because I definitely don't fancy watching it round here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.