Print works on sat

Falz said:
Just woke up and my Tonsils feel much better lol... See you all at Shambles ;) Print Works will be better than Footage...
That's what I'm thinking now too, I was going to get a train that arrived in Manchester at 2:30 but I'm going to get the earlier one now and have a walk round for a bit, see where looks best, but by the looks of this thread Print Works might be my choice.

Falz said:
Blue Smarties said:
So then, where am I heading?

Shambles then Norwegian Blue... didn't you read the thread? ;)
Have to admit the huge quotes put me off haha! I'll see if I can do a whip around this town and if I can't get an ample group together to watch the game the Print Works might be my only choice.

DortmundDummy said:
Train, Shambles, Norwegian Blue, Albert Square ( hopefully if we win ) train, taxi, OFFY, wank, TV

edited for accuracy

i really cant decide between mary D's and the printworks. with the rags game being on 1st and not finishing til about half 2 quatre to 3 will they not have that on in norwegian blue so we would miss the pre match build up?

ctid-1990 said:
i really cant decide between mary D's and the printworks. with the rags game being on 1st and not finishing til about half 2 quatre to 3 will they not have that on in norwegian blue so we would miss the pre match build up?

Probably, yeah... but I still think Print Works will be better, seems like there's a lot of blues going so it should be a good laugh and a great atmosphere. Fuck the reds.

What time is everyone moving on from Shambles to Norwegian Blue? It opens at 12:00 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.