prison

Never been in a "Prison" but been in a Police Station Cell a few times....

Boring.
The scumbags shouting, threatening suicide and so on annoyed me.

Worst experience of it all is having your shoelaces taken away, messes all my shoes up then :(

But yea, I remember spending time in a cell with a full body workout once, this cop came down after watching me on cctv and chatted with her for ages about how she could improve her fitness haha.

SteSteez said:
Never been in a "Prison" but been in a Police Station Cell a few times....

Boring.
The scumbags shouting, threatening suicide and so on annoyed me.

Worst experience of it all is having your shoelaces taken away, messes all my shoes up then :(

But yea, I remember spending time in a cell with a full body workout once, this cop came down after watching me on cctv and chatted with her for ages about how she could improve her fitness haha.

tbf next to me in pendleton, there was a guy chanting all sorts, which was annoying at first, he then moved on to sing a few city songs, made me laugh, if i wasnt shitting it i would have joined in

TTTCITYBHOY said:
ethan23 said:
anyone ever spent a night/s in a cell?

one of the worst experiences ever, so depressing. Not knowing the time really pissed me off for some reason ha
spent 3 years in a cell mate,6 months solitary.
Not fukn nice.
Good bhoy now.

must have been horrible mate. I was pissed off they took my lace from my american apparel hoody. but 6 months straight and i would have been suicidal

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Nick is worse than prison because it's 24 hour bang up, the light is always on and the "bed" is a blue crash mat. At least in jail you can make your pad your own.

yeh you dont even get a pillow. shocking really ha<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 am --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Nick is worse than prison because it's 24 hour bang up, the light is always on and the "bed" is a blue crash mat. At least in jail you can make your pad your own.

yeh you dont even get a pillow. shocking really ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.