Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

There isn’t a numerical number though is there. You either think the population is too high environmentally speaking or you don’t. I have yet to hear an expert claim the world needs more people mind, but folk do come up with any old shit if your search long enough.

BTW - whats a lefty window? Is it on the left hand side of a building? Was it installed by a window installer with left wing views? Is it in a building owned by someone with left wing views? Maybe it was installed by a left leaning window fitter who was doing a job for someone with far right views who then sold on to someone with left wing views? What if its rented - does the window remain a righty window because the property owner has right wing views or a lefty if the temporary occupier is one who has left wing views?

Throwing lefty round as an insult is - like woke - evidence of someone who gets their views from suckling at the Tory teat - but hey thats just my opinion I have no evidence to back it up so that probably makes it fact ?

BTW - whats a lefty window? Is it on the left hand side of a building? Was it installed by a window installer with left wing views? Is it in a building owned by someone with left wing views? Maybe it was installed by a left leaning window fitter who was doing a job for someone with far right views who then sold on to someone with left wing views? What if its rented - does the window remain a righty window because the property owner has right wing views or a lefty if the temporary occupier is one who has left wing views?

Throwing lefty round as an insult is - like woke - evidence of someone who gets their views from suckling at the Tory teat - but hey thats just my opinion I have no evidence to back it up so that probably makes it fact ?

No it was just a joke

Nowhere near as bad
Beg to differ as it was calamitous on a far greater level: a flagship policy that led to riots and, ultimately, to Thatcher’s own demise.

The Rwanda policy is merely a grubby means for this Government to ensure that Parliamentary legislation becomes the supreme law of the land.

Beg to differ as it was calamitous on a far greater level: a flagship policy that led to riots and, ultimately, to Thatcher’s own demise.

The Rwanda policy is merely a grubby means for this Government to ensure that Parliamentary legislation becomes the supreme law of the land.
The policy wasn't as bad it was a strange time. The premise in my view wasnt anywhere near as ill thought out. For another thread I guess.

Over population has been discussed for many decades and I have run out of patience with it will be rectified in the future. I don’t have the answers but the chances are slim when people aren’t even concerned about even discussing it.
The current UK birth rate is 1.68, a birth rate of less than 2 means population decline in the UK. Its not just a UK issue, the western world is suffering falling birth rates. Malthusian predictions are proving to be a fallacy.

Check this out.
Also note the enviroment is everything not just global warming. It’s where you live, the state of your surroundings and the way you want your kids to grow up.
Absolutely, Everyone wants the very best for their offspring, it is why humanity has prospered.
There is a lot to be said for fucking off to somewhere remote and letting someone else deal with it.
To be fair pal, if we all fucked off somewhere remote, the remote would no longer be remote, but I understand your sentiment
Problem is some **** will build 200 unaffordable houses right next to you. And roads supermarkets McDonald’s etc......
Unaffordable homes is a major problem, but what is happening is a reverse to what was the norm 50 years ago, we are seeing massive inner city regeneration, look at Manchester for instance, in my lifetime our city has gone from a place you would never really want to go out to a place that attracts 250.000 people every weekend. The city is vibrant and people want to live in the city, which leads to flight from smaller towns who then appear to be failing and falling apart. As local economies fall apart predatory capitalist companies move in, the cities though are regenerating, the Northern Quarter is a prime example.

Yet again though it’s a matter of opinion, every bit of green belt built upon is one place less for kids to play and less species to live on. Everyone’s tipping point(literally) is at a different place but one thing is certain when it comes along it was proceeded by some people saying it’s not a problem yet.

Apathy is how we got here in fairness.

Anyhow we are getting away from how laughably shit this Rwanda idea was.
Rwanda has twice the population density of the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.