Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

No - to prove what is a numerical statistical point I wouldn't look out of my window. Best to look at what experts say to back up an opinion.
There isn’t a numerical number though is there. You either think the population is too high environmentally speaking or you don’t. I have yet to hear an expert claim the world needs more people mind, but folk do come up with any old shit if your search long enough.

Yes, no problems. I am being facetious but not every field is a National Park or an SSI. We can expand without the devastation of the environment.

Yet again though it’s a matter of opinion, every bit of green belt built upon is one place less for kids to play and less species to live on. Everyone’s tipping point(literally) is at a different place but one thing is certain when it comes along it was proceeded by some people saying it’s not a problem yet.

Apathy is how we got here in fairness.

Anyhow we are getting away from how laughably shit this Rwanda idea was.

Yet again though it’s a matter of opinion, every bit of green belt built upon is one place less for kids to play and less species to live on. Everyone’s tipping point(literally) is at a different place but one thing is certain when it comes along it was proceeded by some people saying it’s not a problem yet.

Apathy is how we got here in fairness.

Anyhow we are getting away from how laughably shit this Rwanda idea was.
We are. Rwanda is a dreadful policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.