Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Yeah, I’ve got plenty of time on my hands a no debts so any income is disposable.
Same for me, and my state pension starts in 10 days time, so I'll have even more spending power.
Kids have long flown the nest, we have no housing costs, and best of all half price season cards to watch The Champions !!

Same for me, and my state pension starts in 10 days time, so I'll have even more spending power.
Kids have long flown the nest, we have no housing costs, and best of all half price season cards to watch The Champions !!
Got to wait 13 years for mine, I retired young.
Edit and I get a free season card Worsley treats me :-)

Over population has been discussed for many decades and I have run out of patience with it will be rectified in the future. I don’t have the answers but the chances are slim when people aren’t even concerned about even discussing it.
I don't know what you need patience for. It's easy to find the answers.

And once more, for the record, Rwanda is is twice as "overcrowded" as the UK.

I have advocated this for a long time. I have written to my council on more than one occasion. More people living in town centres will increase the need for facilities and more footfall. The amount of space above shops when we have a need for rented accommodation is an underinvested resource.
Why did you need to write twice? The answer is "No-one is preventing upper floors of shops being used as dwellings".

It's called the "grey pound".
And all political parties actively court it because of the economic clout that older people have.
Make that electoral clout.

Old people vote more than young people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.