Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

The only downside at the current time is that the wife still has a couple of years to go before she gets her bus pass so she is still paying for public transport.
I am also looking forward to getting to The Etihad for free,via either the tram from Edge Lane or the 76/171/172 bus from Newton Heath.

problems arising from cradle snatching a child bride mate?

problems arising from cradle snatching a child bride mate?
I've been called alot of things during my almost 66 years on this mortal coil,but being called a cradle snatcher is a new one.
She is 23 months younger than me. LOL.
And maturity wise, she reckons I am 10 years younger than her, she is always telling me that I need to act like grown up !!!

I've been called alot of things during my almost 66 years on this mortal coil,but being called a cradle snatcher is a new one.
And maturity wise, she reckons I am 10 years younger than her, she is always telling me that I need to act like grown up !!!

Its ok mate I was only joking - I sacked work off over a year ago my Mrs is looking for a new job at the moment - she is younger than me too but only by a bit. She just wants to carry on working (probably says a lot about me lol )
I do get funny looks when I am asked of the age difference and I say 3 or 4 years. Its not I don't know it just depends where we are in the year as her birthday is Sept and mine is July so it varies during a small window in the year.

and by £2025 Germany will be spending 394 bn Euro on their state pension - possibly why theirs is £500+ a week
This shows how much we spend compared to others - we love to honour our heroes - it was WW1 then when they died out its WW2 veterans this week its been the Falklands..............its about the political will - I am sure if you asked a Tory Minister they would bang on about our world beating pension provision - the truth lies elsewhere

You can't really compare pension spending that easily, especially as the "expert" earlier missed off pension credit for example, then Council Tax Support, Housing Benefit, Attendance Allowance or PIP which may be rolled into other country's pensions, plus other free items like prescriptions and bus passes.

The Lloyd George and the German system can't really be compared, it is preferable that the employer takes responsibility rather than the state, and it is just a safety net here.

Its ok mate I was only joking - I sacked work off over a year ago my Mrs is looking for a new job at the moment - she is younger than me too but only by a bit. She just wants to carry on working (probably says a lot about me lol )
I do get funny looks when I am asked of the age difference and I say 3 or 4 years. Its not I don't know it just depends where we are in the year as her birthday is Sept and mine is July so it varies during a small window in the year.
That's the same as us. Technically at the moment I am 1 year older than her,but in 10 days time I will be back to being 2 years older than her.
The 1 year window only lasts for 1 month and 1 day .
When I went for my 1st pension review 5 years ago,the finance guy then stated that most men have younger wives, most young women want an older man who will look after and provide for them and any children they will have, so I now I am in good company with our small age difference.

Never go down that route. Stay childish, stay silly.
As for pensions: I stopped working three months ago, get my state pension (and bus pass) from next June and have a half price season ticket for the forthcoming season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.