Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

As an old person, I must be unusual, because I am more up for radical change than ever. It's what this country needs. It just needs to be the right kind of radical change, not a crazed attempt to go back to 1955. Fuck nostalgia. Look ahead.
I was careful when I wrote about the age thing to say 'in general' or 'generally speaking' - obviously an individual person may buck the trend as you have proved!

However, in general, older people are more likely to be Conservative supporters and younger people Labour fans. Consequently, when I tried to argue that Tories are more likely to be anti-immigration and Labour pro-immigration I could equally have said 50+ people are more likely to be anti-immigration and the under-50s, more often than not, are pro-immigration.

When the next General Election gets close, I think Labour in particular will try to hardly mention migration and focus on inflation and covid-parties and that stuff and I actually think the Conservatives too will try to avoid the topic.

Neither party will be honest enough to say that we can't implement the Rwandan plan for legal reasons, we can't stop migrants coming across the channel when the weather is calm for logistical reasons and most importantly of all, we need to import millions of people to keep basic things going (like health care) because of the demographic situation we find ourselves in.

I was careful when I wrote about the age thing to say 'in general' or 'generally speaking' - obviously an individual person may buck the trend as you have proved!

However, in general, older people are more likely to be Conservative supporters and younger people Labour fans. Consequently, when I tried to argue that Tories are more likely to be anti-immigration and Labour pro-immigration I could equally have said 50+ people are more likely to be anti-immigration and the under-50s, more often than not, are pro-immigration.

When the next General Election gets close, I think Labour in particular will try to hardly mention migration and focus on inflation and covid-parties and that stuff and I actually think the Conservatives too will try to avoid the topic.

Neither party will be honest enough to say that we can't implement the Rwandan plan for legal reasons, we can't stop migrants coming across the channel when the weather is calm for logistical reasons and most importantly of all, we need to import millions of people to keep basic things going (like health care) because of the demographic situation we find ourselves in.
Not all older people fit your stereotyping boss

I think this is nonsense. I bet less than 1% want totally open, unlimited immigration.
And he is called stonerblue!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

There is a little problem though:

It's bollox (with a nod to Blackadder).

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

He’s one in a million is @stonerblue!

As people age, they don’t want sweeping changes to happen and any changes that need to happen they will likely want to revert to how things used to be.

Younger people accept change more readily.

This probably has as much to do with how people vote throughout their lifetimes along with how much money they are trying to protect.
This is true and it’s also the basic psychological component of conservatism vs progressivism within individuals.

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Yeah, the video's shit and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.