Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Do you think he is only talking about numbers or is it people of different cultures or ethnicities that would ruin our society?
There we go, accusations of racism without evidence.

Having open borders with Europe, a wealth continent, will result in very different numbers than other parts of the world.

Despite having freedom of movement for years and years within the EU, our biggest immigrant group is Indian.

So yes, I mean numbers, I couldn’t care where you come from.

You dick.

Do you think he is only talking about numbers or is it people of different cultures or ethnicities that would ruin our society?
I’m wouldn’t like to guess others reasoning. I think it’s very difficult to imagine what would happen without any borders, obviously the EU and the USA have outer borders, so apart from being multi cultural countries they still control the movement from other cultures.
So I think even though they have free borders within there is still an unknown and fear of populations congregating in smaller areas of the globe.
My question would be how would a world without borders finance itself, who would pay tax where? Where would anyone be resident.
I think it’s just a thought exercise anyway it will never happen on a much larger scale than the EU. My opinion I’m all for being part of an EU and schengen country, the euro wouldn’t bother me either, I’d be interested how anyone thinks a world with borders would operate.

There we go, accusations of racism without evidence.

Having open borders with Europe, a wealth continent, will result in very different numbers than other parts of the world.

Despite having freedom of movement for years and years within the EU, our biggest immigrant group is Indian.

So yes, I mean numbers, I couldn’t care where you come from.

You dick.

Put down your Douglas Murray and come outside.

You may enjoy the above link and find it educational before 1st day of term next week.

Put down your Douglas Murray and come outside.

You may enjoy the above link and find it educational before 1st day of term next week.

Taking exception to someone saying having babies is fascist makes me a racist now.

You are ridiculous.

Open borders could only work if it was universal. It never will be, therefore it’s a non starter.
We have never had open borders. Except internally. And with Ireland, which used to be 'internal'.
It's entirely conceivable that we will have open borders with the EU at some future point. That would not necessarily imply common citizenship or an unlimited right of residence. That is the current position within (most of) the EU and it seems to work reasonably well.

The question was, why do we have borders? The simple answer is 'fear of the unknown'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.