Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Are there really people who think there should be no borders posting on here? If there are then obviously they shouldn’t be allowed out in public but on the flip side we should be doing so much better.
Years of being fed bullshit by the **** party has made the general public fearful and nervous when it comes to asylum seekers, which I imagine was the intention to begin with.

Yes there are people who think that, we should have a proper system of asylum set up abroad and as I said not set up because someone just wants to come and claim asylum but has a good reason.

Then we should make it so that if people are caught coming in illegally then we have a mechanism in place to deal with that too.

Yes there are people who think that, we should have a proper system of asylum set up abroad and as I said not set up because someone just wants to come and claim asylum but has a good reason.

Then we should make it so that if people are caught coming in illegally then we have a mechanism in place to deal with that too.
There aren’t that have any kind of voice.

The whole rhetoric around asylum seekers is set out to show that the government are doing all they can to stop them coming.

They aren’t. They’re stopping them coming legally, so they come in dinghies.

There aren’t that have any kind of voice.

The whole rhetoric around asylum seekers is set out to show that the government are doing all they can to stop them coming.

They aren’t. They’re stopping them coming legally, so they come in dinghies.

That's not what I am disagreeing with you about, are you being wilfully naïve here?

I have agreed we need to set up an asylum process, but we also need to set up a process around what we do when that application is denied or the applicant just ignores the decision.

That's not what I am disagreeing with you about, are you being wilfully naïve here?

I have agreed we need to set up an asylum process, but we also need to set up a process around what we do when that application is denied or the applicant just ignores the decision.
What process do you want? If they travel over on the channel, they get sent back to wherever is appropriate.

What process do you want? If they travel over on the channel, they get sent back to wherever is appropriate.

Again I agree with you, and that would be without lawyers rushing round with paperwork preventing the deportation.

But if you believe it to be that simple you are being naïve and you know it.

Because the system without punishment wont work, there has to be a final arbiter doesn't there?
Absolutely. If they had been processed offshore, they have had their decision. They can appeal, obviously, but it quickens the process, wherever they are, being offshore.

If they travelled to the U.K. on a dinghy in the mean time, they’d only be here for as long as their appeal process took.

If there were more people employed in making decisions and judging appeals, they could be returned pretty quickly if they didn’t qualify.

Absolutely. If they had been processed offshore, they have had their decision. They can appeal, obviously, but it quickens the process, wherever they are, being offshore.

If they travelled to the U.K. on a dinghy in the mean time, they’d only be here for as long as their appeal process took.

If there were more people employed in making decisions and judging appeals, they could be returned pretty quickly if they didn’t qualify.

Now all you have to do is tell the green party that, and god forbid they ever get in power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.