Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

So change the system so they don’t need to.

It‘s not rocket science.

What shouldn't happen is we shouldn't open our borders and say to hell with it. There has to be a way to expel those who fail asylum more quickly and what we shouldn't be doing is just accept people just because they want to come.

Last edited:
What shouldn't happen is we shouldn't open our borders and sat to hell with it. There has to be a way to expel those who fail asylum more quickly and what we shouldn't be doing is just accept people just because they want to come.
Nobody is asking for that.

The government don’t want to put more funding into this and blame the dinghy people.

Give them the opportunity to claim asylum offshore and they don’t come here waiting for a decision for years.

It’s quite simple really.

Nobody is asking for that.

The government don’t want to put more funding into this and blame the dinghy people.

Give them the opportunity to claim asylum offshore and they don’t come here waiting for a decision for years.

It’s quite simple really.

I agree 100% with that but you know that's what certain people aren't asking for. It's definitely not as simple as that.

What happens if people can claim asylum abroad and they get refused and then just come in a dinghy anyway?

I agree 100% with that but you know that's what certain people aren't asking for. It's definitely not as simple as that.

What happens if people can claim asylum abroad and they get refused and then just come in a dinghy anyway?
They get sent back immediately if they have been processed and rejected.

They get sent back immediately if they have been processed and rejected.

What if they haven't got papers or wont tell the authorities where they are from? It's not that simple, some will use every trick in the book.

There are people living here that would accept Saddam Hussain to prove a point that we shouldn't have passports.

What if they haven't got papers or wont tell the authorities where they are from? It's not that simple, some will use every trick in the book.

There are people living here that would accept Saddam Hussain to prove a point that we shouldn't have passports.
The people travel dangerously because they have no other way of applying.

Do you have figures on dinghy people that have travelled twice?

The people travel dangerously because they have no other way of applying.

Do you have figures on dinghy people that have travelled twice?

They don't need to travel twice, and is escaping France so imperative ? I want to know how you are going to implement the way for people to claim asylum abroad and then if then get refused stop them coming here?

They don't need to travel twice, and is escaping France so imperative ? I want to know how you are going to implement the way for people to claim asylum abroad and then if then get refused stop them coming here?
Why? If they were rejected and wanted to live here, why wouldn’t they travel again? It’s no different to your questioning why they wouldn’t travel here after being rejected.

Some people don’t want to live in France, including asylum seekers. (And me, but you never know these days...)

If they apply for asylum here offshore, they are likely to give their proper details as any chance we can refuse them, we will.

Given that, if we have rejected them and have names and finger prints, they’d not travel.

They don’t travel to disappear, they travel to get processed. In the main, of course.

Why? If they were rejected and wanted to live here, why wouldn’t they travel again? It’s no different to your questioning why they wouldn’t travel here after being rejected.

Some people don’t want to live in France, including asylum seekers. (And me, but you never know these days...)

If they apply for asylum here offshore, they are likely to give their proper details as any chance we can refuse them, we will.

Given that, if we have rejected them and have names and finger prints, they’d not travel.

They don’t travel to disappear, they travel to get processed. In the main, of course.

Set up a method of applying for asylum that doesn't include (Just wanting to live here) then process those claims and if those claims fail and an attempt is made to enter then it should be a criminal act and it should be made easier to deport them.

You and I both know that there are people in this country actively pushing for there to be no borders, mainly for nefarious reasons. I agree with your premise but I am not arguing about your premise just your naivety.

Set up a method of applying for asylum that doesn't include (Just wanting to live here) then process those claims and if those claims fail and an attempt is made to enter then it should be a criminal act and it should be made easier to deport them.

You and I both know that there are people in this country actively pushing for there to be no borders, mainly for nefarious reasons. I agree with your premise but I am not arguing about your premise just your naivety.
Are there really people who think there should be no borders posting on here? If there are then obviously they shouldn’t be allowed out in public but on the flip side we should be doing so much better.
Years of being fed bullshit by the **** party has made the general public fearful and nervous when it comes to asylum seekers, which I imagine was the intention to begin with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.