Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

ha ha ha ha - go on - explain why you think why you think that - I have just microwaved the the popcorn and looking forward to your answer - I have a spade if you would like to borrow it
It is unusual. Arsenal have been sponsoring “visit Rwanda” I assume no one has been?

Gutted to know the government is like this. I am Labour but moderate and believe we balance free market and public protection. The government are people trafficking.

I suspect the government have got exactly what they want - the flight finally being scuppered by the ECHR. Gives them the justification to withdraw from it as they have been threatening. Bad news for anyone that values their own human rights as well as other people’s.
ECHR membership is a cornerstone of the Good Friday Agreement. It will be interesting to see how our glorious leader plans to leave the ECHR with the USA being guarantors of the GFA.

This, and the breaking of the protocol, isn't going to work out well.

We have been warned. Let's see if they take heed and come to their senses.

ECHR membership is a cornerstone of the Good Friday Agreement. It will be interesting to see how our glorious leader plans to leave the ECHR with the USA being guarantors of the GFA.

This, and the breaking of the protocol, isn't going to work out well.

We have been warned. Let's see if they take heed and come to their senses.
They’ve proven time and again that sense does not come into any of their policy decisions. It’s all about enriching themselves and their backers at everyone else’s expense. If they get out of the ECHR it’s the next step in a slippery slope to serfdom for the plebs from their point of view.

I suspect the government have got exactly what they want - the flight finally being scuppered by the ECHR. Gives them the justification to withdraw from it as they have been threatening. Bad news for anyone that values their own human rights as well as other people’s.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have always been at a loss as to why, if the people are illegal, we can't send them back to their country of birth?? Are our relationships with other countries so bad that they refuse to work with us?

My Father in law of Gujarati descent was one of the many to flee and granted asylum in the UK. He also voted for Brexit because of 'All the foreigners coming over here'... wish I was joking.

It is human nature to want to protect your position. It is why the demographic of a conservative voter tends to be older and a homeowner. You have a left wing mindset until you buy a home and make some money and then you don't want to pay more tax, you believe you've worked hard for what you have and don't want scroungers getting handouts.

Fortunately there are people who recognise hard work doesn't always pay off. Has Boris worked harder than a working class single Mum for example? Of course he fucking hasn't.

Red meat thrown to the gammons with the govt now able to point to the 'EU' (echr) to excuse its own failings.

BBC just reporting that the judgement at the ECHR was because if sending to Rwanda was found to be illegal by the courts, there was no route back to the UK.

It's a different argument to those used in courts here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.