Problem with tenants

Here we go...
popcorncat.gif

Must be a right pain in the arse for you mate .Hope you soon get the matter resolved you don't deserve this shit

We had new tenents at the back of us. They moved in around 13 week ago. The police have been around at the house 8 times in that time. I have to close all my windows and my two small boys can't play in the garden as they're always smoking weed in their garden. With all the communication the police, council and landlady can't do much. The tenents have so many rights it's impossible to get rid.

Isn't there a loophole in the law where if you can somehow gain entry into the house you can then ask them to leave and if they don't you can get the cops round to throw them out? Tricky bit is getting in.

Bump.

What happens to landlords who fail to repair a faulty oven, which keeps tripping the electrics in a property where my baby lives, for over three months while they fuck about on a boat on my money?

Answers on a postcard.

Bump.

What happens to landlords who fail to repair a faulty oven, which keeps tripping the electrics in a property where my baby lives, for over three months while they fuck about on a boat on my money?

Answers on a postcard.
They get their windows bricked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.