Programmes that used to scare you .

quatermass-and-the-pit.jpg

Shit me up for weeks...

I absolutely shat myself at Ghost Watch that they did on Halloween when I was about 11/12, with Sarah Green and Philip Schofield, and the ghost called Pipes.

I remember shitting it in my room, on my own, fuckin terrified at what was going on.

Dr Who with the maggot things and Strange but true use to shit me up.

Animal from the muppets used to freak me out.
I also sneakily watched Alien when I shouldnt have...that gave me nightmares for weeks!

The Edgar Wallace Mystery's

The title sequence was a stone head turning in some sort of fog to creepy music.Used to shit myself as soon as i heard it.

Back in the sixites as a young kid watchin' the Avengers it was the Cybernauts that scared me most of all ......

after watchin' them i ran upstairs an' couldn't get under my bedsheets fast enough ...... and , believe me , it wasn't to have a 'ham shank' over the delightful Emma Peel!

1iiouu.jpg

29lbku8.jpg
6xq88z.jpg

The twilight zone
V
Tales of the unexpected
Dungeons and dragons (the dragon in it was scary as fook!)
Grot-bags lol

Shit...I just remembered one that really scared the shit out of me, but I can't remember the name of it?
It was a kids show, basically there was a few kids (one of whom had to wear a viking hat that covered his eyes type thingy) and the other kids had to direct him round!
It was quite a good programme until some scary fucking monster/skeleton came waltzing through trying to get to the kid!!
Used to shit me right-up that did...pound for anyone who can tell me what it was called?? I wont sleep otherwise lol

**It was Knigtmare, just remembered...pound goes to me!**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.