Programmes

Great Site Darren-well done. So impressive that, must've taken so much time and effort-very worthwhile hobby and interest for you that. Cheers CTID Steve..

9117peters said:
Hi - my names Pete. A few years ago i moved down South and as a result became a reclusive fan - money mainly :-( I built up a collection of programmes while i lived closer to home but circumstances mean i have to sell. I know the market isnt what it was - im not an expert by any means - a very very ammutear collector. 99 percent of my collection was gifts, car boot sales, markets, and just general magpieishness over about 30 years. I have around 1350 programmes all man city - home and away. The colection consists of the following very aproximate numberss - 70 from the 50's mostly home fixtures and derbys. 180 form the 60's mostly home fixtures. 340 from the 80's and 300 from the 90's plus 50 odd form the naughties. I have 30 or so united reveiws of derbys plus there are lot of home derbys from 50 60 and 70's. There are 7 or 8 cup/league finals semi finals. a few testimonials - Power, Bell, Trautmann, Barnes etc etc and 20 odd Europen bits - interesting ones like Milan ( singed by clemmens ) a few from 68,69 and 70 a big Borussia program in German from 79 a Twente program form 78 and more. Theres a nice city west ham program with 8 signatures form 74 and some weird bits - league stars challenge tournament form 92 , freindlys form warsaw, A jamaica programme with the song sheet :-) and.... man city v Gornik Zabrze program from ... yes you guessed it April 1970 !!!!! Theres also a nice programme to go with this from March 71 when they played at home. An Academica de coimbra ( home unfortunately ) and an Australian National XI from 1970 that I cant find any info on. There's basically a lot and this is a pretty rubbish attempt to describe it. The vast majority of it is in really good condition - most of them still have tokens where applicable - some have writing in, some of the 60's stuff has corroded staples. but nearly all it is in storage whallets. I really want it to stay together and to go to a good home so I thought Id leave a note here to see if anyone was interested. Im not going to Lie.. I need the money and I could probably get more for it all individaully on flea bay but I dont know how to classify it and it would probably take ages to sell. So.... thats my rather long message. If anyone wants to see it I now live in Exeter which dosent help but Ill meet half way or if you do make it down ill buy the beer and curry. Pete. PS sorry for the grammer and spelling - wrote on my phone and its a nightmare !!!
Are you Retro Pete ?

The proud blue thats been goin the match since day dot ?

Owner of a trillion Badges n' Patches ?

Lunch Box thus never seen at the bar ?

Subject of a million threads tho never responded to any of em ?

If so ...you are a friggin legend mate ;-)

If not ...then carry on as you were...

i have been collecting programmes for about 10 years and have nearly 1500 in total. i am aiming to get every city programme back to 1950. its cost me a few grand so far but an enjoyable hobby. i get mine from ebay, auctions and the guy in Mary d's. if anyone has any to sell pm me and tell me what you have got. ta.

Bit random, I know but I did not want to start a new thread.
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the electronic programme on the OS?
At the moment, every time I go to the programme page, it takes ages trying to load and then finally a blank page. Blooming infuriating.

whats platt doing said:
i have been collecting programmes for about 10 years and have nearly 1500 in total. i am aiming to get every city programme back to 1950. its cost me a few grand so far but an enjoyable hobby. i get mine from ebay, auctions and the guy in Mary d's. if anyone has any to sell pm me and tell me what you have got. ta.
I sent you a list of some of the Progs I have. Did you not read it. A reply would be nice???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.