Progressive Rock

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
There's a few fans on here going off the album threads so thought it might be an excuse to create a new thread :)
Start with a classic track from Yes.
This is from the Union tour when ABWH joined up with Cinema ex Yes personal. 2 drummers, 2 keyboards, 2 guitars, 1 singer, 1 bassist.
I could kick myself for being too apathetic to go to the show.
Brilliant version.

There's a few fans on here going off the album threads so thought it might be an excuse to create a new thread :)
This is from the Union tour when ABWH joined up with Cinema ex Yes personal. 2 drummers, 2 keyboards, 2 guitars, 1 singer, 1 bassist.
Brilliant version.

The Yes Album. Classic, best Yes. Put the rock into progressive. Sometimes the Progressive part of Prog rock is overplayed at the expense of the 'rock' aspect. Wurm is a great wig out.

Can’t be arsed posting videos but anything that includes Steve Wilson is pretty much unbeatable.

And the Porcupine Tree 2022 tour has to be the biggest Prog event of the year.
Holy Shit I didn’t see that coming! No Colin Edwin though - what’s that all about?

Brilliant version.

Excellent taste Mr Walker

Brilliant version.

I saw them on that tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.