PROPER City away following Leeds 1978

spacecadet

Just been looking on you tube- found this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YfKuVHgxs&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YfKuVH ... re=related</a> Leeds v City 77/8 chance to see the King and Kiddo for the younger ones. City full side and upper and lower behind right hand goal. 3rd round nowadays is a different matter-enjoy!!

did anyone go to the game i think the year after when cherry scored we lost one nill, it was a dodgy situation inside and outside the ground?

mancunial said:
did anyone go to the game i think the year after when cherry scored we lost one nill, it was a dodgy situation inside and outside the ground?

That was the year before, the match where Corrigan made an amazing save from Clarke(?).

Went to both games and we had a huge following (12-15k) at both. It was always mental afterwards at Elland Rd in those days.

mancunial said:

Yeah I was at that, leeds were launchin bricks at us and a guy on our coach got the shit kicked out of him when he had to shield his 10yr old son from bein attacked.... bastards..

i remember my dad going to that and telling me they had bricks and bottles thrown at them from outside the ground after the match when they were held in that enclosure...young kids copped it as did anyone and everyone..my dad absolutely hates leeds above anyone else. fuck having them back in the prem.

No I understand why Jimmy Armfeild hates us so mutch!

prima

Forza Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.