PROPER City away following Leeds 1978

went to this was in the lowfields road side ( i think its called) had to get back round to other side after match , police horses every ware . it was every man for himself . well still here to tale the tale

kippaxblue76 said:
Which game was it against Leeds when Corrigan grabbed a fan that ran on the pitch and kicked the living daylights out of him in the back of the net?
I thought it was the one in the vid, when you see Donachie running back towards the goal it was because Corrigan was being confronted by one of the Leeds dicks.

lancs blue said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Which game was it against Leeds when Corrigan grabbed a fan that ran on the pitch and kicked the living daylights out of him in the back of the net?
I thought it was the one in the vid, when you see Donachie running back towards the goal it was because Corrigan was being confronted by one of the Leeds dicks.

It might have been, my mate tells the tale about it but not sure if it was this game, got a feeling it was at Maine Road, anyone remember it?

Is this the game when Leeds fans invaded the pitch trying to get the game abandoned and Joe Corrigan grabbed a City fan who was running at them and stopped a mass invasion of City fans and stopped it getting really nasty

felixbg said:
mad that! does anyone know what that 'we'll never be masters' song is?
we"ll never be mastered by any Red Bastard so come on you Blues Kickem all Kickem All Kickem all come on you Blues Kick em All ( then repeat from begining)

spacecadet said:
Just been looking on you tube- found this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YfKuVHgxs&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YfKuVH ... re=related</a> Leeds v City 77/8 chance to see the King and Kiddo for the younger ones. City full side and upper and lower behind right hand goal. 3rd round nowadays is a different matter-enjoy!!
Go tLifted that one befor game Started for taking Micky out of a Copper .Fun & games in the Cells as they had a couple of HUGE ONES there was about 20 City in & about 6 Leeds then as Loads of Leeds got Nicked we were out nummbered .Police thought it was Funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.