Proper Fish n Chips

If, for your sins, you're ever up Stockport way, you must try Wongs on the A6, near the grammar school. Fish to die for.

FWIW, best fish 'n' chips I've ever had was in the famous Magpie Cafe in Whitby. Queued for ages to get in, but so, so worth it.

wez99 said:
Renfrews Chippy in Denton.
No way, that place looks like a little shit hole. Didn't think it would be any good. Is it popular?

My mate lives right near there, I don't think I have ever seen it open.

Thaksins Love Child said:
wez99 said:
Renfrews Chippy in Denton.
No way, that place looks like a little shit hole. Didn't think it would be any good. Is it popular?

My mate lives right near there, I don't think I have ever seen it open.

Its open at dinner time, coz I work nearby. I think it is excellant, give it a try.

Phuk Tifano said:
If, for your sins, you're ever up Stockport way, you must try Wongs on the A6, near the grammar school. Fish to die for.

FWIW, best fish 'n' chips I've ever had was in the famous Magpie Cafe in Whitby. Queued for ages to get in, but so, so worth it.

Have to agree with that... as a bit of a chippy connisseur, this is top of the pile.

But any chippy in Yorkshire is usually quality.

The one facing Leeds' ground is also superb (free "bits" with every order!).

There's also one in Burnley town centre that's good... but I'm struggling to think of a really good one in Manchester!

Viv & Alans - Mossley or Village Chippy err Mossley - dont get out much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.