Prostate cancer

Been on the Tamsulosin tablets for a week now, feel pretty low since I’ve been on them and since the Endoscopy I’ve been pissing every hour if not less, not sure if these tablets are causing either or both above or if I’ve got an infection. Anyone else been in these and had an issue?

Will ring docs tomorrow to see what they say, not had results from MRI scan yet but expect that’s a week or 2 away.

Been on the Tamsulosin tablets for a week now, feel pretty low since I’ve been on them and since the Endoscopy I’ve been pissing every hour if not less, not sure if these tablets are causing either or both above or if I’ve got an infection. Anyone else been in these and had an issue?

Will ring docs tomorrow to see what they say, not had results from MRI scan yet but expect that’s a week or 2 away.
Good luck inch with tamsulosin it’s pretty strong mate , peeing regularly will happen you could do with rest as much as possible mate , it gives sweats and restlessness etc.
Just rest up inch and good luck with your endoscopy results mate.

Good luck inch with tamsulosin it’s pretty strong mate , peeing regularly will happen you could do with rest as much as possible mate , it gives sweats and restlessness etc.
Just rest up inch and good luck with your endoscopy results mate.
Call from consultant earlier, gave me 2 options after results from MRI
• have biopsies done in next week or 2
• wait 3 months and have further bloods done.

Have decided to get biopsies done now and see where I’m at, he says he’s not overly concerned but there’s a 22% it’s cancerous but only 2% that it’s a significant cancer (or at least something like that), difficult taking it all in over the phone.

Anyway fingers crossed now.

Have decided to get biopsies done now and see where I’m at, he says he’s not overly concerned but there’s a 22% it’s cancerous but only 2% that it’s a significant cancer (or at least something like that), difficult taking it all in over the phone.

Definitely the right call mate , piece of mind . Good luck with the biopsy keep positive mate.

Agree with A57 - the only way to be sure whether you have cancer - and how bad it is - is to have the biopsy. One way or the other, you need to know and you’ve made the correct decision. Best of luck to you.

Had my biopsy this morning and Jesus H Christ, if I'd have known what I was in for I'd have asked for a GA, it was fuckin horrendous, I was expecting a numbing injection but he just sprayed the area first then inserted the ultrasound probe up my ringpiece then inserted the needles just below my ball sack, I could feel everything, it was agony, still sore now, results in 10/14 days, before he started I asked what had showed up on my scan that meant I had to have the biopsy and he said you get a score between 1 and 5, one being very low chance of cancer and 5 being very high and my number was 4 ffs
Got this to come next. Ffs…. I thought I could handle pain quite well but now I’m not so sure!!

Agree with A57 - the only way to be sure whether you have cancer - and how bad it is - is to have the biopsy. One way or the other, you need to know and you’ve made the correct decision. Best of luck to you.
Thanks gents. Hopefully it’ll be ok, I’m fairly fit and healthy and because of that I’ve neglected the inner workings of my body for too long I guess, glad I finally took the plunge to get checked out although it was a slightly roundabout way.

Good luck lads.

Had my biopsy this morning and Jesus H Christ, if I'd have known what I was in for I'd have asked for a GA, it was fuckin horrendous, I was expecting a numbing injection but he just sprayed the area first then inserted the ultrasound probe up my ringpiece then inserted the needles just below my ball sack, I could feel everything, it was agony, still sore now, results in 10/14 days, before he started I asked what had showed up on my scan that meant I had to have the biopsy and he said you get a score between 1 and 5, one being very low chance of cancer and 5 being very high and my number was 4 ffs
Good luck pal. Meant to put you on previous message but techno phobe man failed again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.