PROUD

ultimateharold

We lost, but scored 3 at the swamp with their last and third being contentious.

Fans outsung theirs to a man.

Came back three times, thanks to Bellamy's passion. (and TBF, I was not a fan before he came! But he is a class act!)

Not had one smarmy text from rag mates, as they know, the clock is ticking, that little bauble today meant more to Fergie than any game I've seen.

CTID

well said mate, too many on here have jumped on the city band wagon, then the minute we stumble, jump on the "hughes out" wagon. fools. great game today, shame about the fergie time.

TBF Hughes today couldn't really do much more, given the limited resources, Petrov for De Jong was a fair sub, and apart from that there were few options. He seems to really hate Fergie too which is good. Only thing for me would be to have the full backs try ant stop crosses coming in. At the mo they seem to stand off a bit too much, but what do I know. I feel he'll soon sort us out in a big way.

Sorry but we lost with an abysmal second half showing.

Nothing to be proud of.

Great goals from Bellamy. SWP was brilliant first half. A few plusses, but overall you can't be proud of that performance. I just hope we learn from it.

Swales lives said:
I'm proud too. Always have been.

Christ the media must love us.... a full week of Adebayor, a day of Hughes v Baconface, and now a full weeks coverage of Bellamy twatting some neanderthal c*nt and "Fergietime". It's all about City these days.

bet nevilles celebrations in front of the city fans wont even get a mention

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.