PS4 OR Xbox One

I own both consoles but honestly prefer the Xbox one. The layout is better and the controller is just perfect. Don't know why so many love the ps4 controllers, personally hate them. Have Fifa for both consoles as well and the gameplay is better on the One for me.

Armaan said:
I own both consoles but honestly prefer the Xbox one. The layout is better and the controller is just perfect. Don't know why so many love the ps4 controllers, personally hate them. Have Fifa for both consoles as well and the gameplay is better on the One for me.

Difference of opinion i also own both and my Xbox One hasn't been used for ages even considering selling it prefer PS4 all day. As for the controllers i love the PlayStation and hate the Xbox lol

"geek" if you asking about xbox live subscription you can try from 4saleusa . I recently purchased from there.

citytill1die84 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Own all 3 and the Wii U is the best console currently.

Haha you must be about 3 years old if u think this. I've got a wii u and it's absolutely bobbins it's for kids.

This must mean you don't own one and are basing your opinion on what you have heard other than playing it. I never understand in this day and age why just because you don't like it.. then it must be shit and for 3 year old's.

I have a PC, PS4 and Wii U out of the 3 I play the PC more and mixture of PS4 and Wii U but more the PS4 recently due to Fifa 15.

nedor said:
citytill1die84 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Own all 3 and the Wii U is the best console currently.

Haha you must be about 3 years old if u think this. I've got a wii u and it's absolutely bobbins it's for kids.

This must mean you don't own one and are basing your opinion on what you have heard other than playing it. I never understand in this day and age why just because you don't like it.. then it must be shit and for 3 year old's.

I have a PC, PS4 and Wii U out of the 3 I play the PC more and mixture of PS4 and Wii U but more the PS4 recently due to Fifa 15.

No need for me to lie about owning 1 i do and it's absolutely gash the only good game is Mario Kart my kids are the only people that play it and the only reason i keep it is because my lad likes to watch netflix on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.