PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with the bluff theory too.

Just like PSG bringing Verrati, Pastore and Trapp.

Come on City, we're gonna show up(nearly sold out) so please reciprocate in kind.

If pellegrini took off Aguero every time someone left a boot in on him and he limped about for a bit, Sergio would never play long enough to score a goal. In this game alone he did the same routine 4 or 5 times, getting stepped on and hopping about for 2 minutes before going back to normal.

And he took him off, don't know if you noticed that.

I'm sure Sergio was grateful for the 7 minute rest.

PELLEGRINI: "The most important aspect of this team is to score. Do we think we need to draw 0-0? That’s not the way we normally play."

In other words more of the same,sigh
Let me guess,2 on top Bony and Kun...2 in the middle ( dinho and yaya).
Who wants Lottery numbers ?

If pellegrini took off Aguero every time someone left a boot in on him and he limped about for a bit, Sergio would never play long enough to score a goal. In this game alone he did the same routine 4 or 5 times, getting stepped on and hopping about for 2 minutes before going back to normal.

And he took him off, don't know if you noticed that.

I don't know if you noticed, but I wrote 87 mins, actually I was wrong it was the 89th minute he took him off. Yes I know he hobbles in almost every game, he has that look of someone who's been riding a horse for 12 hours without a break. Just saying we should have had enough to win that game without risking him.

It was an important game. The point is we have a donkey and a kid as backup strikers - why?
That's ridiclious.

When we first started buying players the aim was for 4 top quality strikers and at the moment we have one.

It was an important game. The point is we have a donkey and a kid as backup strikers - why?
That's ridiclious.

When we first started buying players the aim was for 4 top quality strikers and at the moment we have one.

Nacho is top quality. We have 2 as well as sterling and de bruyne well according to pellegrini who can play as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.