PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Vinny has picked up another injury in the last couple of days, I wonder if this is a bluff.

There is no way Pellegrini would have played his first-choice pairing of Otamendi and Mangala against West Brom, and run the risk of having to play Demichelis against Paris.

Especially so, if you consider the rest of the team selection he made, and chanced a result.

With Pellegrini he will back Demichellis as he has done numerous occasions this season with Bony the price example who is appalling! Tomorrow we are a goal down we have Bony and Nacho on the bench, we all know whose coming on because pellegrini has his pecking order and his word which he will not back down on to the detrimental of our club!

find it strange Pell saying kompany isn't 100% so won't play and Ota will yet kompany trained today and Ota didn't, surely that would suggest Ota isn't 100% either ? I call a bluff

I can't help but feel Pellegrini will play Kompany despite what he said... it would be better long term to not risk him - we can qualify without him and then he's more likely to be back for a semi final.

I trust Otamendi and Mangala to defend well, especially with Clichy and Sagna back in and Fernando and Ferny ahead of them. Silly mistakes nearly cost us this game, eradicate those and I think PSG will struggle to carve too many opportunities. The key to whether City qualify is whether we play well for 90minutes and don't self implode. Crowd need to spur the team on, there will be a lot of nerves!

If fans are paying £40-50 for a ticket I don't want to see us going for a 0-0 cheers pellers at least I'm happy with that :)

We keep a clean sheet and we're through to the semi finals of the champions league.
A 0-0 with zero shots on target from either side would be completely fine and dandy with me.

Like i said earlier. Pellers will fk it up with all out attacking play..When there's no need..
If otamedia,as twisted his ankle surely he unfit.(not sure cortisol injection would do much good).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.