PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Vinny has picked up another injury in the last couple of days, I wonder if this is a bluff.

There is no way Pellegrini would have played his first-choice pairing of Otamendi and Mangala against West Brom, and run the risk of having to play Demichelis against Paris.

Especially so, if you consider the rest of the team selection he made, and chanced a result.

Demichelis has been so bad (plus the whole betting thing) that I couldn't see him playing

Unless Vinny has picked up another injury in the last couple of days, I wonder if this is a bluff.

There is no way Pellegrini would have played his first-choice pairing of Otamendi and Mangala against West Brom, and run the risk of having to play Demichelis against Paris.

Especially so, if you consider the rest of the team selection he made, and chanced a result.

He played Aguero for 88 minutes with the risk of him getting injured and having to play Bony

If our back 7 consists of Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando and Fernandinho that gives us a very solid base.

Then let Toure, De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero wreak havock.

I think it will finish 1-1 on the night which takes us through.

Can't believe we are so close to a CL final.

I would go with :
Hart
Sanga
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy
Delph Fernandinho Fernando Yaya Kolorov
Aguero

Trouble with this is someone will have to get into the box with Kolorov sending in his 'bombs'.
Aguero spent 75% of his time 'out of the box' against WBA.
Yaya to play up in t' hole behind the striker.

at 65 min bring on Navas , KevindBruyne and Silva. - Pellers will then have to decide who replaces who. - depends of course on the score at 65 mins.
If it is 0-0 (can't see that with our defence) or 1-1 - his tactical nouse will have to come into play.( ?). - BONY...........yeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.