PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pellegrini he will back Demichellis as he has done numerous occasions this season with Bony the price example who is appalling! Tomorrow we are a goal down we have Bony and Nacho on the bench, we all know whose coming on because pellegrini has his pecking order and his word which he will not back down on to the detrimental of our club!
He's such a turd.

Fuck, did we lose on Saturday? Judging from your bile we must have! Shame as I was sure we won...

That Pellegrini ey? What a twat, rotating players during an important part of the season!
He should only ever play our strongest 11 so we can roundly abuse him for running our best into the ground!

Spot on mate. Despair with some fans attitudes towards the club at times

kompany has to start even if he isnt 100%,the boost of him in the starting line up alone would be fantastic , even if he cant play the full 90 he should start

kompany has to start even if he isnt 100%,the boost of him in the starting line up alone would be fantastic , even if he cant play the full 90 he should start
What if he breaks down inside the first 15 mins as he has done on a couple of occasions already this season? If you have followed his injury problems you will know that there is no way he can play any part when his calf goes. It is just not possible for him to sprint. That said even if he could only walk around he would probably be more useful than Demi at present.

So, here it is....the defining game of our season. A win will put pelligrini in the positive column after a disappointing season...with the best yet to come .
don't want to see demi near that bench. I like the idea of a packed midfield , the 2 ferns + delph & yaya up front with kun, maybe bring on kdb @ 60 minutes to score the winner ...

What if he breaks down inside the first 15 mins as he has done on a couple of occasions already this season? If you have followed his injury problems you will know that there is no way he can play any part when his calf goes. It is just not possible for him to sprint. That said even if he could only walk around he would probably be more useful than Demi at present.
exactly so even if we do ease him in slowly he still goes down after 5 minutes which is why id risk it, if it was likely that we would have him for the rest of the season if we eased him in then i wouldnt risk him , also wouldnt bother me using a sub as i think the risk is worth it

exactly so even if we do ease him in slowly he still goes down after 5 minutes which is why id risk it, if it was likely that we would have him for the rest of the season if we eased him in then i wouldnt risk him , also wouldnt bother me using a sub as i think the risk is worth it

For me if he is not 100% fit, it would be folly to play him. We have gotten to this position without him, so we should have some faith (many will disagree)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.