PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to have to score. Anyone who watched the 1st leg can recall the number of chances PSG created. I have no hope for a 0-0 although I'll absolutely take it if it presents itself.

Would be folly to play him, get him fitter help us qualify for next year (I can't bring myself to consider winning it)

Surprised at the lack of coverage of our game with PSG , quite sure if this was the Rags as the only remaining English team in the competition , and one foot in the semi-finals there would be a w*nk fest .The media are trying their best building up the dippers game against Dortmund , its gonna be another great european night at Klanfield apparently , in the Europa league ? How the mighty have fallen. But i have no doubt if PSG do manage to knock us out on Tuesday , we will be back in the headlines , so come on City lets shove it up 'em and stuff the Parisienne pretenders.

Surprised at the lack of coverage of our game with PSG , quite sure if this was the Rags as the only remaining English team in the competition , and one foot in the semi-finals there would be a w*nk fest .The media are trying their best building up the dippers game against Dortmund , its gonna be another great european night at Klanfield apparently , in the Europa league ? How the mighty have fallen. But i have no doubt if PSG do manage to knock us out on Tuesday , we will be back in the headlines , so come on City lets shove it up 'em and stuff the Parisienne pretenders.

We only little City!

For me if he is not 100% fit, it would be folly to play him. We have gotten to this position without him, so we should have some faith (many will disagree)

I agree. Just don't understand why Pellegrini raised the possibility that he would play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.