PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have PSG as slight favourites. Maybe 45:55. Our home record in the Champions League is abysmal, we really haven't figured out a way of playing at home that works in this competition. Away from home has been good recently, but at home we've been largely poor.
Better record recently.

Here is where we can appreciate Manuel as a master tactician. We don't need to score or play at a high tempo, just knock it around aimlessly for ninety minutes. It is something we have been practicing most of the season :-)

Here is where we can appreciate Manuel as a master tactician. We don't need to score or play at a high tempo, just knock it around aimlessly for ninety minutes. It is something we have been practicing most of the season :-)
He will play to win as usual,too many risks as usual etc etc

Only a fool would confidently make a prediction on this match. Both teams capable of being world beaters and both teams capable of being dogshit. I confidently predict a city win 2:1

if we had ANY other manager i'd feel confident. MP is a complete and utter fraud. his game management is unbelievably bad. i'll be there but i'll be honest i'll be shitting it. daft thing is its the first time I have even been arsed with the result in the CL. I think that maybe down to the fact he's doing his level best to sabotage 4th place for us. we now need to win the bloody thing.

I don't think it will be goal less.

With Aguero, De Bruyne & Silva we have more than a decent chance to progress.

Hope we don't wait until PSG score for us to start playing.

if we had ANY other manager i'd feel confident. MP is a complete and utter fraud. his game management is unbelievably bad. i'll be there but i'll be honest i'll be shitting it. daft thing is its the first time I have even been arsed with the result in the CL. I think that maybe down to the fact he's doing his level best to sabotage 4th place for us. we now need to win the bloody thing.
Dear me. If I ever stop watching City it will not be because of the owners, the manager or the players but because of the attitude of fans like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.