PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd because if I ever stopped watching city it would because the imposter we have as manager. Perhaps you could give us your view on the managers persistent picking of the wrong players.

*whistles *

That's odd because if I ever stopped watching city it would because the imposter we have as manager. Perhaps you could give us your view on the managers persistent picking of the wrong players.

*whistles *

I have read intelligent comments on how we should or should not play but your comment is just a gratuitous insult. In any event I would have kept Mark Hughes so further debate is probably useless. I am really looking forward to Tuesday. I will be surrounded by "tourists" and yes, they will interrupt my view from time to time having their photographs taken with their backs to the pitch but they will actually be enjoying themselves and I will have a blessed break from Kolarov is shite, Navas is shite, Bony is shite (even if he is) before they have kicked the ball. If you are responding further you will have to "whistle" for another 45 minutes because I will be back to watching United.

I have read intelligent comments on how we should or should not play but your comment is just a gratuitous insult. In any event I would have kept Mark Hughes so further debate is probably useless. I am really looking forward to Tuesday. I will be surrounded by "tourists" and yes, they will interrupt my view from time to time having their photographs taken with their backs to the pitch but they will actually be enjoying themselves and I will have a blessed break from Kolarov is shite, Navas is shite, Bony is shite (even if he is) before they have kicked the ball. If you are responding further you will have to "whistle" for another 45 minutes because I will be back to watching United.
nice life story but you haven't answered the question. what is your view on the manager picking the wrong side?

I assume that Toure was on the bench yesterday so he can play tomorrow. I don't think we can pkay silva, Toure and free Bruyne as we'll be dreadful without the ball. Either silva or Toure for me.

Getting excited for this now hopefully we can have another good week and 2 wins will be great for us. If kompany is back in training I'd definately take the risk with him..

nice life story but you haven't answered the question. what is your view on the manager picking the wrong side?

My life story would be a few lines longer. That is your view. Mine is that a few changes of personnel and a few young players as demanded by many and we would be exactly where we are. He has been impossibly hampered by injuries to crucial players and by the sands of time marching on in certain cases. With so many out this year we are where we should be. The second half of the game just ended demonstrated how far ahead of the rest of the league are Leicester and Spurs. I don't think Guardiola or anyone would have been any nearer to winning the league with the players available. Anyhow, my original comment was more directed towards the incessant moaning of many people and for all I know you are the guy who has Bony on the back of his shirt (although I doubt it)!

....................................................................................hart..........................................................

sagna..............................................vinny...................................................mangala............................clichy

fernandiniho.................................................zaba............................Fernando.......................................kdb

........................................................................................yaya.....................................................................

........................................................................................aguero...........................................

My life story would be a few lines longer. That is your view. Mine is that a few changes of personnel and a few young players as demanded by many and we would be exactly where we are. He has been impossibly hampered by injuries to crucial players and by the sands of time marching on in certain cases. With so many out this year we are where we should be. The second half of the game just ended demonstrated how far ahead of the rest of the league are Leicester and Spurs. I don't think Guardiola or anyone would have been any nearer to winning the league with the players available. Anyhow, my original comment was more directed towards the incessant moaning of many people and for all I know you are the guy who has Bony on the back of his shirt (although I doubt it)!
I was pleased we bought bony but you have to admit he has been dire from day one. we also know ragford and the new pele are quick as shit yet our manager picks demicalis to halt them. yes we have had terrible injuries but we have actively weakened ourselves on numourous occasions by our own manager. can't wait for him to be gone. with this squad big sam would win the league. who's to say its not the training that's causing all these injuries? sorry we need him gone asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.