PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why we might drop Navas but not for kdb, silva and Toure. Whatever weaknesses Navas has, he works incredibly hard and supports the right back

There were several occasions last week when sloppy play left psg counter attacking. We can't afford to have these three as defending passengers.

I was pleased we bought bony but you have to admit he has been dire from day one. we also know ragford and the new pele are quick as shit yet our manager picks demicalis to halt them. yes we have had terrible injuries but we have actively weakened ourselves on numourous occasions by our own manager. can't wait for him to be gone. with this squad big sam would win the league. who's to say its not the training that's causing all these injuries? sorry we need him gone asap.

Totally agree Pellegrini has stifled our league form with his braindead management! Why the fcuk Bony starts i dont know!

Hart
Clichy
Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala (hopefully Konpany)
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
De bruyne
Aguero

Only debate for me is silva or navas. With Silva getting a rest and navas big a great impact sub I'm happy to start silva. I just worry without navas we won't be able to stretch them as much and we will lack width that will give kdb Aguero and yaya space. The silva/navas thing is debatable for me but a 4-5-1 with the two ferns and yaya in the middle isn't - play them

[QUOChancebby Heaton Moor, post: 9338500, member: 65057"]If we can get through here and draw Wolfsbu........okay, I'm getting carried away. Come on you Blues!!!!!![/QUOTE]

No Chance. UEFA will tweak it so that we will play either Bayern Or Barca. They hate us with a passion

At times true,and going by last weds game psg's defence isn't up to much either..

I find it unbelievable if I'm honest. VK has been missing a lot but the other 3 defender's we have cost nearly £100/million combined yet every one on of them can't do what they are supposed to.. Defend and each takes it in turns to make ghastly mistakes that cost us game in game out.

I find it unbelievable if I'm honest. VK has been missing a lot but the other 3 defender's we have cost nearly £100/million combined yet every one on of them can't do what they are supposed to.. Defend and each takes it in turns to make ghastly mistakes that cost us game in game out.
Bit unfair to include Demechelis in that, he only cost a fraction of the othe 2 and has been a great player but he has fallen of a cliff age wise. The three of them cost about £80 mill a lot but not really near £100 mill. I'm not quite ready to write Otamendi off yet either. Mangala will do ok somewhere but probably not in a Guardiola team.

Strange thing is both played together at Porto you would think they would have a basic understanding of each other's game,at times it's mostly lapses of concentration,or deciding to rampage forward then instead of passing it to a team mate they carry on lose the ball and we are at caught short at the back,although last weds thought both did OK more so mangala,maybe the bigger the game focuses the mind more I think they'll be ok Tuesday,but can still see us concede but squeeze through to the semi final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.