PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
psg will attack from the whistle. will have to thwart their advances, wait for right moment and counter. psg is sure to lose steam by the last quarter.

I don't have any confidence in getting through, PSG will not get caught again, Blanc will out think Pellegrini and I've no doubt that Pellegrini will get his selection wrong. Personally I'd stick with the first leg team, maybe Kompany in if he is fit. If he plays MDM will will suffer!

Just because we have the away goal advantage doesn't mean we don't have to score. If you think we'll keep a clean sheet you're having a laugh. If we had won 2-1 i'd be inclined to agree with you but PSG only need a goal, we may have the away goal advantage but its still only a draw. If we go 1-0 down we're in trouble.

In my opinion we need the first goal, thats important, like you say it has to be calculated, we can't go all out for it but we'll need to spring counter attacks. Can't spend the whole night 1 goal away from going out.

You've only gone and said it now! (bold above)

All the team selections in the previous pages are posters dreaming and being sensible

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MP will play MDM and Bony just to piss us all off. And to make matters worse he won’t give the back four any protection by playing Fernandinho and Toure as holding midfielders.

I mean let’s face it, that sort of team selection has been so successful against the top 10 in the EPL.

Apologies for my cynicism.

All the team selections in the previous pages are posters dreaming and being sensible

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MP will play MDM and Bony just to piss us all off. And to make matters worse he won’t give the back four any protection by playing Fernandinho and Toure as holding midfielders.

I mean let’s face it, that sort of team selection has been so successful against the top 10 in the EPL.

Apologies for my cynicism.

you`re forgiven, its undwerstandable.

Pellers should pack the midfield & counter attack,But we all no he play all out attacking football..
And fk it up(just like Juv away)only needed a point(as we had the easier last game in the group allegedly,) no shielding off the back four,nothing
Get caught on the break,Can only see the same happening again,,
Any tactical manager would play counter attack but Not pellers

Hart
zabba/Sagna Kompany Mangala Clichy
Yaya/delph Fernando Fernandinho De Bruyne Silva/navas
Aguero.

Last edited:
Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Fernandinho, Fernando, Yaya
De Bruyne, Aguero, Nasri
Should do The job. We really needed Sterling now. And an in form Navas.

_____________________Hart___________________

Sagna________Mangala_______Kompany_________Clichy

_____Fernandinho_____Yaya_______Delph_____________

KDB_______________Aguero_____________Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.