PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a lot of posters on here want to City to play and lose in front of a very low crowd as they watch on TV saying 'told yer so'.

I wonder what they would have been like in the bad old days when we had the reputation for being great fans who always got behind the team and its managers like Alan Ball and co.

Do you genuinely believe any City fan wants us to lose a Champions League quarter final just to prove a point? Or are you just being deliberately antagonistic again.

Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy and Kolorov. In the potential absence of Kompany and Otamendi, it's got to be either those as a back 4, or possibly Fernando or Fernandinho playing centre half.
Personally, I think we will see Kompany back.

Put it the other way there are many people posting on here who are much less committed to City than the fans I know. Just look at their comments. They moan about anything and everything instead of getting behind the team.

'Deliberately' antagonistic'? Oh dear.

Before Ota was a doubt I'd have said not to risk Kompany but if the alternate is Demichelis then I can't see how we can't play Kompany and hope for best.

I'd be very surprised if neither Otamendi nor Kompany are available.

I'd go with: Hart - Sagna, Ota, Mangala, Clichy - Fernando, Yaya - Fernandinho, KDB, Silva - Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.