PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Hello from Paris were I can't wait to be tomorrow evening.
Verratti in, verratti out
Kompany in, kompany out
Dońt know, too many discordant informations, I'm burning out ........
Bluff is everywhere, master poker move from our brilliant managers ( ours, Laurent Blanc, prefers to wait quarter finals to make experiments :-0)
I think I'm gonna stop watching football sites and their exclusive breaking news and just make some wishes:
-i wish you a good match
-I wish us a better one.
-i wish footballs gods will allow some of their lieutenant ( verratti or pastore) to be on pitch tomorrow
- i wish a fair play game and no big referee mistake
-i wish, tomorrow at the whistle, Di Maria stops his invisible man part, zlatan stops shiting in his pants, motta remembers what running is, cavani doesn.t think when he has the balĺ and so on...
-i wish many other things and I think we can go through but it won't be easy.

Strongly tomorrow

Allez Paris

Hi guys,
Kompany in, kompany out
Bluff is everywhere, master poker move from our brilliant managers ( ours, Laurent Blanc, prefers to wait quarter finals to make experiments :-0)
I think I'm gonna stop watching football sites and their exclusive breaking news and just make some wishes:
-i wish you a good match
-I wish us a better one.
-i wish footballs gods will allow some of their lieutenant ( verratti or pastore) to be on pitch tomorrow
-i wish, tomorrow at the whistle, Di Maria stops his invisible man part, zlatan stops shiting in his pants, motta remembers what running is, cavani doesn.t think when he has the balĺ and so on...

Strongly tomorrow

Allez Paris

I would wish you all the best, but i'd be lying. Personally i hope you enjoy the game and that we play so well, you
just have to take your beret off to us ;-)

Can only see a city win tbh. These have players suspended and injured so we need take advantage. Im going 3-1.

I like your optimism but feel you're slightly underestimating them. Would be great if Verratti didn't play but I think the suspension to David Luiz makes them a better side, on that alone their lineup will be stronger than the first leg.

Prediction:

First 5 minutes - Buzzing for our biggest match in a while, away goals have our little toes in the Semis.
Next 5 minutes - Instantly hit with nerves as PSG cut us open on their first attack.
The next 80 minutes - Shitting it as we ride our luck, teetering on the edge of going through and going out.

So i'm going to enjoy about 5 minutes tomorrow, knowing City they'll let PSG attack in the 1st minute and I won't even get that!

Hi guys,
Kompany in, kompany out
-i wish you a good match
-I wish us a better one.

Strongly tomorrow

Allez Paris
Ha ha. Nice post. Hope you enjoy the game as much as you can enjoy a loss, 0-0 or 1-1 draw. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.