PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

I have not read anything much about spikes trip and how this will affect any other organisers of trips. This all seems very convenient in also attempting to knock those out of the game.

The club's organised trips will have access to more information on where to collect tickets no doubt.

They wait till most will have booked their trip and then drop this shit on them.

Seems bizzare though to me that with the current security issues in Paris that they feel the best option is to get up to 2200 fans all to congregate in a advertised meeting point to collect tickets when all the advice being given out by the government's is to avoid crowds in these places
They won't all need to turn up together though will they. There will be a hotel where they're based and they'll be there for a few hours during the day. Chelsea do this for all their away trips in the CL now.

They won't all need to turn up together though will they. There will be a hotel where they're based and they'll be there for a few hours during the day. Chelsea do this for all their away trips in the CL now.

Nope but you can guarantee the vast majority will turn up Wednesday afternoon so at any one time there will still be a few hundred knocking around

Did you ever queue in Moss Side when we played at Maine Road?

I queued plenty of times outside Maine Road, but never for a ticket that had cost me £71 and could have been posted seven days earlier.

Liverpool’s game in Dortmund will definitely be oversubscribed, yet strangely, their fans appear to be trusted.

United have been doing it for years, hardly large queues with a few folk collecting tickets all day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.