PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

To be honest, I’ve sort of got used to being treated like a violent criminal when watching City abroad. In fact, apart from Germany, I arrive at games, expecting to be still in the stadium, for at least an hour after the final whistle.

It doesn’t make it right, but when confronted by uniformed baton wielding thugs in Rome or Naples, we haven’t got much choice. Complaining will just get you twatted.

Forget any notion that City fans will be treated any better, just because our reputation is friendlier than Chelsea, Liverpool, or United. We’re English, we look English, and we’ll be treated like English.

Paris will be worse, because coupled with the fear of retaliation from the notorious CRS, and the Mobile Gendarmerie, or isolated attacks from the PSG Ultras, there’s also a security issue, with small cells of Islamic Fundamentalist maniacs, potentially lurking on every street corner, not to mention Syrian refugees clinging to your car bonnet on your return journey.

However, Paris is also a beautiful city of huge historical significance. I’m not even that bothered about having a huge drink because I want to visit the Louvres, the Palace of Versailles, and Notre Dame Cathedral.

Now this is where City have really pissed me off, because make no mistake, the collection point will not be a minor inconvenience. It will be a three hour farce of traipsing across Paris, before hanging around in a huge queue, as somebody at the front forgets his passport, or doesn’t appear on the list.

Wow! For £71, we're going to get a shiny wristband as well. It just gets worse and worse.

To be honest, I’ve sort of got used to being treated like a violent criminal when watching City abroad. In fact, apart from Germany, I arrive at games, expecting to be still in the stadium, for at least an hour after the final whistle.

It doesn’t make it right, but when confronted by uniformed baton wielding thugs in Rome or Naples, we haven’t got much choice. Complaining will just get you twatted.

Forget any notion that City fans will be treated any better, just because our reputation is friendlier than Chelsea, Liverpool, or United. We’re English, we look English, and we’ll be treated like English.

Paris will be worse, because coupled with the fear of retaliation from the notorious CRS, and the Mobile Gendarmerie, or isolated attacks from the PSG Ultras, there’s also a security issue, with small cells of Islamic Fundamentalist maniacs, potentially lurking on every street corner, not to mention Syrian refugees clinging to your car bonnet on your return journey.

However, Paris is also a beautiful city of huge historical significance. I’m not even that bothered about having a huge drink because I want to visit the Louvres, the Palace of Versailles, and Notre Dame Cathedral.

Now this is where City have really pissed me off, because make no mistake, the collection point will not be a minor inconvenience. It will be a three hour farce of traipsing across Paris, before hanging around in a huge queue, as somebody at the front forgets his passport, or doesn’t appear on the list.

Wow! For £71, we're going to get a shiny wristband as well. It just gets worse and worse.
Just sack it off Scaring; me, you and Aidan can travel to Germany for a round of Bundesliga games from Paris, I'm sure it'll be cheaper!

What time do you get to Paris anyway, would be good if we could finally meet up sometime!

Not sure yet mate, but Rhineland’s just posted me tickets for the Cologne-Leverkusen game in a couple of weeks

31 Euros for a local derby sellout? Says it all really.

Some fools will complain it is too much yet still pay it and therefore fully endorsing the price in effect.

£71? Ouch, do you get to keep the wristband at least?

PSG are still refusing to tell their fans what they'll have to pay.

So now there is going to be a few thousand ticketless fans in the bars around the ground. What is easier for security. Give City the full allocation and they are contained within the ground, or give only half the allocation and now have to control fans outside the ground in bars who don't have a ticket stretching police resources

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.