PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Almost certainly it's the ones you can only cut off. The whole point of the wristband is that only the person the ticket was given to can use it and can't just collect then pass on to someone else

I'm sure they will be, standard festival issue.

I still think that it will be to allow multiple security cordons outside the ground to walk through -hold your hand up and they can see the band. It doesn't stop anything for certain, but to get it you have an email from the club (presumably) and a passport to get the wristband. That's not bad.

If you have long sleeves, they hide pretty well.

Interested to see if Real, Shakhtar or Malmo had this fiasco during the group stage in Paris?......I doubt it

Just English clubs targeted and tarred with the same brush, as usual

Only the Shakhtar match was after the bombings, so that may have been affected.

As for English clubs being targeted, quite possibly. It's known that many travel without tickets (don't know if it's the same for other countries) and it's very easy to get to. It'll be a nuisance but I don't think it's unreasonable.

I read the minutes of the Chelsea Fan Forum from their meeting with club officials after their game in Porto. They've been doing this all season for Euro aways and even the corporates had to collect their tickets in the same way (if that's any consolation). They also gave 200 of their allocated tickets to players, officials, families etc and they didn't have to collect their tickets.

Last edited:
Seems bizzare though to me that with the current security issues in Paris that they feel the best option is to get up to 2200 fans all to congregate in a advertised meeting point to collect tickets when all the advice being given out by the government's is to avoid crowds in these places

I only want a wristband if it's got '#together' and 'we play for you' on it.

Seems bizzare though to me that with the current security issues in Paris that they feel the best option is to get up to 2200 fans all to congregate in a advertised meeting point to collect tickets when all the advice being given out by the government's is to avoid crowds in these places

Yes but to avoid this City will only tell you where to collect your ticket 5 mins in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.