PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

£71! Wow.

The collection of tickets is clearly stated as partly a police requirement. That seems reasonable in Paris right now - it's only 5 months since the bombings, and after this week, it's perfectly understandable. I haven't looked where the pick-up place is.

Wristbands - I think it's a speed issue. Pick up the ticket, and they will give you a plastic wristband. That means that later on if they're checking for tickets, they don't need to examine scruffy pieces of paper in bad light for forgeries, but can just look for a coloured wristband.

Ticket whoring blues are the problem????
Load of bollocks IMO!

I go everywhere and see the same 800-900 every game.
The same blues who qualify for a ticket on open sales day.
The same blues who will get the paris tickets.
Been the same way for years.
There may be a few odd whores about...but suggesting theres loads on 15000 plus points is bollocks.

The problem with the ticket distribution is the new corporate JCL.
This is spot on there are very few points whore's in the top tiers of the loyalty points system they are our core supporters and go week in week out.

footballs shit now ,this generation of players are not a patch on the players i grew up watching ,its also too expensive,its not like in my day

footballs shit now the players today are not a patch on the players i grew up watching,its also too expensive,and what happend to a time when you could have a bit of banter with rival fans,now people just want to fight,its all bloody money now i remember players getting on buses with the fans now they all have big fanncy cars ,they can stick it. not my words my dads as a 60 year old in the 1970s ,your not a 60 ish male by any chance are you? not being personal mate its just that a lot of people on here need to look in the mirror after another good old moan maybe we would all see the grumpy moaning old man in us

51 going on 52

Also the said gentleman was in Kiev, has he suggested the system, so he can have a freebie ?
Poacher turned gamekeeper cheery Chisholm, once he used to nick us all , now he's stuffing us with his hair brained schemes
You couldn't make it up

Oh and why were at it, those that think there will be more tickets, FORGET IT, the staff will struggle to deal with 1400 tickets let alone 2400.

Sorry but I know Chis, he is a blue through and through. Was the Rags police spotter and same with England before he retired, now works with City. He is doing what he is told

Ticket whoring blues are the problem????
Load of bollocks IMO!

I go everywhere and see the same 800-900 every game.
The same blues who qualify for a ticket on open sales day.
The same blues who will get the paris tickets.
Been the same way for years.
There may be a few odd whores about...but suggesting theres loads on 15000 plus points is bollocks.

The problem with the ticket distribution is the new corporate JCL.
Bainy don't be telling the truth,a lot of our supporter's won't like it.
I've been banging this drum for years,it's not the loyalty points system that is wrong it's the scams that go on around it, allowing non qualifiers to buck the system

£71! Wow.

The collection of tickets is clearly stated as partly a police requirement. That seems reasonable in Paris right now - it's only 5 months since the bombings, and after this week, it's perfectly understandable. I haven't looked where the pick-up place is.

Wristbands - I think it's a speed issue. Pick up the ticket, and they will give you a plastic wristband. That means that later on if they're checking for tickets, they don't need to examine scruffy pieces of paper in bad light for forgeries, but can just look for a coloured wristband.
I'm not having this as the reason behind the wristband/ticket pick up and go.

Approx 1,500 have been checked and verified with a wristband yet the rest of the Stadium just walk through a turnstile?.......security is not the reason.

Bainy don't be telling the truth,a lot of our supporter's won't like it.
I've been banging this drum for years,it's not the loyalty points system that is wrong it's the scams that go on around it, allowing non qualifiers to buck the system
Had the same conversation/heated argument on here exactly two weeks ago
Its the scamming that's causing the problems

Sorry but I know Chis, he is a blue through and through. Was the Rags police spotter and same with England before he retired, now works with City. He is doing what he is told
I didn't suggest he wasn't a blue, or a rag spotter I may have suggested he was a poacher turned gamekeeper and I would certainly have grave reservations about him ,only doing as he is told.
Seems funny we have lived without these checks for year's and they are suddenly implemented
They we're brought in at United ,so the police knew who was going to be attending the match in advance,and known hooligans could be monitored and there movements watched.
And he was part of that initative

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.