PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Interested to see if Real, Shakhtar or Malmo had this fiasco during the group stage in Paris?......I doubt it

Just English clubs targeted and tarred with the same brush, as usual

Interested to see if Real, Shakhtar or Malmo had this fiasco during the group stage in Paris?......I doubt it

Just English clubs targeted and tarred with the same brush, as usual
Will the 30000 English fans be queuing up in France this summer for their wrist bands.
Got nothing to do with security this as already stated wristbanding 3% of the crowd aint gonna do Jack apart from piss off people who just wanna go watch the game have a beer see a few sites etc

Ticket whoring blues are the problem????
Load of bollocks IMO!

I go everywhere and see the same 800-900 every game.
The same blues who qualify for a ticket on open sales day.
The same blues who will get the paris tickets.
Been the same way for years.
There may be a few odd whores about...but suggesting theres loads on 15000 plus points is bollocks.

The problem with the ticket distribution is the new corporate JCL.

They're not THE problem but they are A problem. Of course most of them don't do it regularly, they wouldn't be on that many points if they didn't actually attend most games but the majority do do it to some degree. It may only be 2-3 games a season where they do it and it won't have an immediate impact on ticket availability but over the course of a few seasons it mounts up and probably adds up to a whole sales bracket, but more importantly, it ensures they can never be caught up by others.

Say you're selling on tickets for just the champs league group stage away games, that's 3 games a season, that's only 120 points, and doesn't appear to be a problem to anybody but it's also 120 points the guys just missing out can't get. Over 5 seasons it's 600 points that you've not only gained but 600 points ahead of the people just missing out on the big games. It quickly mounts up and is a problem for anybody that isn't in the top 1500 points holders.

I agree ticket distribution is THE main problem right now but that doesn't mean point whoring isn't a problem and should be ignored.

Bill made a valid point. If you're trying to keep a low profile then you've no chance whilst wearing a wristband.
Plus you have to find where the pick up point is, get there then queue up to collect your ticket, then get back to where you started from. Could take 2 to 3 hours in total. Bit of a pisser if you're on the day trip!!!

I too am a bit concerned about the wristband thing it could make you a bit of a target - but site says you must be 'provided' with a wristband when collecting the ticket & must 'wear' it when accessing the stadium. I may be being optimistic here but could it possibly mean these are the type us older members remember getting when we went to the swimming baths Ie removable or more like the ones you get when going into hospital ie plastic & only removable if cut off. I am hopeful it's the former in which case you only need to put it on just before entering the stadium. In any event I shall take what comes on the day.m

I too am a bit concerned about the wristband thing it could make you a bit of a target - but site says you must be 'provided' with a wristband when collecting the ticket & must 'wear' it when accessing the stadium. I may be being optimistic here but could it possibly mean these are the type us older members remember getting when we went to the swimming baths Ie removable or more like the ones you get when going into hospital ie plastic & only removable if cut off. I am hopeful it's the former in which case you only need to put it on just before entering the stadium. In any event I shall take what comes on the day.m
Almost certainly it's the ones you can only cut off. The whole point of the wristband is that only the person the ticket was given to can use it and can't just collect then pass on to someone else

It's been known since the draw that Chelsea were charged £71 and were given 1410 tickets so I'm not sure why there is sudden outrage.

Your not going to get outraged over something you think will happen. You wait for confirmation.

And just because it was predictable, and expected doesnt mean it's right.

What is it with so many people criticising blues for wanting a better deal for themselves?

Your not going to get outraged over something you think will happen. You wait for confirmation.

And just because it was predictable, and expected doesnt mean it's right.

What is it with so many people criticising blues for wanting a better deal for themselves?

To be fair, he wasn’t criticising fellow blues. He was merely making the point that Chelsea had paid a well documented £71 for the previous round. It’s an absolute disgrace, but it was hardly a surprise.

They're not THE problem but they are A problem. Of course most of them don't do it regularly, they wouldn't be on that many points if they didn't actually attend most games but the majority do do it to some degree. It may only be 2-3 games a season where they do it and it won't have an immediate impact on ticket availability but over the course of a few seasons it mounts up and probably adds up to a whole sales bracket, but more importantly, it ensures they can never be caught up by others.

Say you're selling on tickets for just the champs league group stage away games, that's 3 games a season, that's only 120 points, and doesn't appear to be a problem to anybody but it's also 120 points the guys just missing out can't get. Over 5 seasons it's 600 points that you've not only gained but 600 points ahead of the people just missing out on the big games. It quickly mounts up and is a problem for anybody that isn't in the top 1500 points holders.

I agree ticket distribution is THE main problem right now but that doesn't mean point whoring isn't a problem and should be ignored.
Of course there are a few, you will always get that, but the majority of the posters on here, think that whoring is the biggest problem in the away ticketing policy of the club, when it clearly isn't.
One of the reasons these people may sell on their tickets is the Platinum scheme, which has doubled points available unlike when the system first started when 10 points were awarded for each AWAY game attended.

Points were not given away for this and that and remember for the first 3 or 4 years of the system, the most an away going fan could earn in points was approx. 300 per season, so these lads and lasses have had a harder ride to amass their points than the newcomers have.
Then along came the marketing men and women and introduced Platinum and forced people to join it, if they wanted to carrying on watching City away and cleverly they charged you £50 extra for the privilege.
And then the cup schemes came and offered more points, for attending matches I was always going to attend anyway.
Anyone who does not have 12000 points now and wants to watch the big match's away, should not be on Platinum, you are wasting your money, as you will never catch up or have a chance of getting an away ticket unless we get an allocation of over 5000 tickets and that will only happen in the cup competitions.
For the lesser match's away there seem to be plenty of tickets unsold and potentially a chance for supporters to catch up on their loyalty points, but they choose not too.
I and many of the other people at the top of the loyalty points system go irrespective of how good or bad we are and have done for years.
It is the club that is at fault, scamming tickets of to all and sundry and ignoring their core supporters.
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN,ALL AWAY TICKETS ARE SOLD THROUGH THE BOX OFFICE,WHEN YOU MEET THE LOYALTY POINTS CRITERIA.
ONE PERSON, ONE TICKET.

Alas I seem to be alone voice,as others are looking after their self interests including me

To be fair, he wasn’t criticising fellow blues. He was merely making the point that Chelsea had paid a well documented £71 for the previous round. It’s an absolute disgrace, but it was hardly a surprise.
What Chelsea pay doesnt make a difference to me? £71 is too much and we should all be outraged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.