PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Just got confirmation I have one, through my supporters branch.

Apologies in advance to the haters. I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years....(also on the cup scheme)

Got to give the club credit, they've waited till everyone's booked travel and then told em there hard earned money has been spent in vain, why not just release the information in the days prior to the draw that your unlikely to get a ticket unless you have 14000/15000 pts/your corporate or your dads an x player. Surely it wouldn't of been a hard thing to do and before anyone says they didn't know who they were playing before the draw they could of quite easily give a general guideline to all sides that were in the draw

If city hinted at how many points people had it would effect the numbers paying for platinum in effect wasting their money ?

Got to give the club credit, they've waited till everyone's booked travel and then told em there hard earned money has been spent in vain, why not just release the information in the days prior to the draw that your unlikely to get a ticket unless you have 14000/15000 pts/your corporate or your dads an x player. Surely it wouldn't of been a hard thing to do and before anyone says they didn't know who they were playing before the draw they could of quite easily give a general guideline to all sides that were in the draw
Regardless of who we are playing they seem to have decided that this is what they are going to do in the future.
And if that's the case it wouldn't have been difficult to announce it at any time between the Kiev home game and the draw on Friday morning to stop people from wasting their time and money

If city hinted at how many points people had it would effect the numbers paying for platinum in effect wasting their money ?

I sent an email on 7/3 to Lisa Eaton & Danny Wilson making the same point, & surprisingly I'm still waiting for a reply!!! I am struggling to think of another example in any walk of life where you blindly pay a fee without being given any information or guidance of whether there are any actual benefits to paying the fee.

Just re-send the email again.

PSG still haven't posted any prices for their home fans with just 12 days to go, very suspicious.

Edit: they're paying from £51 for tickets at our place.

Just got confirmation I have one, through my supporters branch.

Apologies in advance to the haters. I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years....(also on the cup scheme)

Me to but I was a Blackburn fan until a couple of years ago!!

I managed to get a ticket in the psg end. Those looking for a decent place to drink & watch the game if you don't have a ticket could try a place called Le Violin Dange pints of lager €4 euros happy hour up to 9pm & then €5 open until 4.30 am. Handy to get to the stadium line 10 (20 mins). 46 Rue de la montagne St genevieve 75005

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.